Anxious in Atlanta
    Go To Post #1
Other than FL preorders I guess I'm just about as far away from SRK country as possible! So anxious for SRK news I was excited to find this forum. I'm a BMW i3 driver for about two more months when my lease is up. I'm a low mileage driver and my wife and I are going to try downsizing to a single vehicle at 65/64 years respectively. An SRK would be a perfect niche vehicle for me, I only wish production was in full swing. In an interesting aside, I discovered I have an indirect connection to Arcimoto founder Mark Frohnmayer in having taken a relative of his to Kenya a number of years ago on photo safari. The "It's small world!" bell rings yet again. Rock on Arcimoto!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome drfoto!  A single vehicle is workable.  My wife and I downsized to a single vehicle in retirement 6 years ago, sold our single family home on 7 acres, and moved into a downtown condo.  The SRK is going to be the perfect urban commuter FUV.  I've been following Arcimoto and the evolution of the SRK since 2008.  The A Team Rocks indeed.

Go To Post #1
Welcome!! It looks like the next five years will be a fascinating time for vehicle evolution. So many different prototypes and ideas being tossed around. My SRK will be a "third" vehicle, but hoping to make it the primary. That all depends on highway range and multi-seasonal ability. The future isn't only looking bright, but a whole lotta fun as well!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome drfoto!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.