11/11 Open House
    Go To Post #1
From the minds of Arcimoto...

Saturday, November 11 is the date. You are cordially invited to join us in celebration as we present the Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant (AMP) and the very first Signature Series Fun Utility Vehicle. The event marks the culmination of a decade of design and development, and eight generations of vehicle prototypes, and we look forward to sharing our progress with the community that has been steadfast in support of our vision of sustainable transportation.
When we took possession of the facility on October 1, we had the necessary permits from the City of Eugene in hand, and our advance team of builders has hit the ground running, readying the space with new lights, a fresh coat of paint, and the firm requirement that neither the plumbing, nor the roof, leak over the newly-shiny floors. First stage renovations will be completed by the end of this month, and we’re excited to let you take a look!
Aside from super electro-awesome, this event will feature Eugene’s finest in food carts and local beverages, some saucy remarks from our Founder, and groovy music that will play well into the evening. Join us.

Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant Grand Opening Event Details:
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Time: Festivities begin at 5pm PST
RSVP: Press Start at www.arcimoto.com/amp
Location: West Eugene, Oregon (address provided at time of RSVP)

See you there!
Team Arcimoto

This email was sent by Team Arcimoto at Arcimoto, Inc. - 544 Blair Blvd. Eugene, OR 97402.
    Go To Post #1
We have some good food carts around here. I'm looking forward to this. Though knowing me, I'll get barbeque sauce on Mark's Signature Series #0 and really embarrass myself.