New mbr in Ohio
    Go To Post #1
Reserved a month ago after finding the SRK by mere accident. In Ohio so will miss the manufacturing facility grand opening. Hope someone can post pictures. Hope to visit Eugene in the spring.
    Go To Post #1
A Lucky Accident.  Wecome alexanmh!  I'm an 8 hour drive from Eugene and plan to attend the Open House event and take a test drive.  Arcimoto will post photos and video of the event, so no planned photos on my part.  However, I will provide a short review of my experience.  Looking forward to a test ride, seeing the Signature Series SRKs, and meeting the A Team and fellow reservationists.

Go To Post #1
Short of havin to sign a NDA, I'll totally be posting some pictures too. Welcome!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome alexanmh!

Western PA myself. Kick your shoes off and make yourself at home.
Don't forget to put your pin on the interactive enthusiast, reservation holder and owner map!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks, I pinned my location. I see another member is in my neck of the woods. I'm looking forward to the progress of the SRK, particularly production ramp up next year.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome from western MA! Don all protective gear, strap yourself in, and keep arms and feet inside the car at all times... this is quite a ride!!!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome from Centerville! Life got in the way of checking this forum recently, but hope to see you on 675 this time net year.