I am Preorder #2025 - from Florida
Thumbs Up      Go To Post #1
I found out about Arcimoto the day after Thanksgiving - 11/24/2018 and after watching a bunch of YouTube videos all morning, gladly handed over my $100 for pre-order. I sent an email in to ask what number I was and found out this morning (the following Monday) that I am #2025.

I'm expecting to actually get mine in about a year. No problem. Well worth the wait.

I'm in Mount Dora, Florida, just above Orlando. I drive my Sondors electric bike to work almost every day and love it. Can't wait to get my Arcimoto, now!

Corey Creed

PS: Please say hello to me if you are in Florida as well.

PPS: I'm also a long time online marketer and e-commerce entrepreneur specializing in Amazon these days. Just in case anyone wants to talk about that as well. Smile
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Corey! The SRK will be the perfect everyday EV in your balmy Florida climate.

Go To Post #1
Welcome Corey! You'll have to bring it up north next winter so we can go cruising in a Massachusett blizzard. #1-6-0-something.
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2017, 03:48 AM)Rickb Wrote: Welcome Corey! The SRK will be the perfect everyday EV in your balmy Florida climate.

Thanks. I think so too.

(11-28-2017, 03:51 AM)AnimalCage Wrote: Welcome Corey! You'll have to bring it up north next winter so we can go cruising in a Massachusett blizzard. #1-6-0-something.

Actually, I am from Massachusetts. I grew up there in the 70s and 80s and my family is still there. But after a decade in NY and about 15 years in North Carolina, my wife and I needed to be in Florida this past year and a half to be closer to her mom.

I grew up in Milford, MA. Not sure I want to go back to those cold winters, though. Smile
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2017, 01:26 PM)CoreyCreed Wrote: Actually, I am from Massachusetts. I grew up there in the 70s and 80s and my family is still there. But after a decade in NY and about 15 years in North Carolina, my wife and I needed to be in Florida this past year and a half to be closer to her mom.

I grew up in Milford, MA. Not sure I want to go back to those cold winters, though. Smile

Currently in western Mass. I grew up in Lincoln, Rhode Island in the 70s and 80s (Blizzard of '78!). Back in the 90's, I owned a business covering from Franklin to Framingham and all the surrounding areas, including Milford. The winters here are brutal. I lived in Mayport FL for 2.5 years, Mississippi for 2 years, and have family down south. We have tinkered with the idea of heading that direction.
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2017, 04:42 PM)AnimalCage Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 01:26 PM)CoreyCreed Wrote: Actually, I am from Massachusetts.  I grew up there in the 70s and 80s and my family is still there.  But after a decade in NY and about 15 years in North Carolina, my wife and I needed to be in Florida this past year and a half to be closer to her mom.

I grew up in Milford, MA.  Not sure I want to go back to those cold winters, though.  Smile

Currently in western Mass.  I grew up in Lincoln, Rhode Island in the 70s and 80s  (Blizzard of '78!).  Back in the 90's, I owned a business covering from Franklin to Framingham and all the surrounding areas, including Milford. The winters here are brutal.  I lived in Mayport FL for 2.5 years, Mississippi for 2 years, and have family down south.  We have tinkered with the idea of heading that direction.

Ah yea, I was 7 years old for the "Blizzard of 78".  It was pretty awesome.  Now I deal with hurricanes down here in Florida.  Sigh.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Corey, here in the south as well so my FUV will spend a lot of time with no side panels so I can enjoy the HOT steamy breeze.