Solutions for garage opener?
    Go To Post #1
Is there somewhere to hide a garage door opener on the SRK?  Can Arcimoto provide an option for "glove box"?

I would love to store sun glasses, a garage opener and an ice scraper without fear of them disappearing.  The tailbox seems like overkill and inconvenient for this need.
    Go To Post #1
I've got to believe that storage cubbies are in the works for the production vehicles. Seems like omitting this would be a major oversight.
    Go To Post #1
I forgot to look for a glove box when they had FUV #0 on display. Some of the pictures I took show a black panel of some sort, but it doesn't appear to be the right shape for that sort of thing.

I did notice that there was no cupholder on the FUV. However that's something that was conspicuously present in the last three SRKs so I'm wondering if some of the details of FUV #0 weren't quite finished in time for the show.
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2017, 09:22 PM)shome Wrote: Is there somewhere to hide a garage door opener on the SRK?  Can Arcimoto provide an option for "glove box"?

I would love to store sun glasses, a garage opener and an ice scraper without fear of them disappearing.  The tailbox seems like overkill and inconvenient for this need.
The ultimate storage solution for personal items on your FUV rides! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
I saw a photo here https://insideevs.com/wp-content/uploads...w-17.6.jpg that looks like a glove box at the left knee of the driver.  If so, problem solved. It could also be an access panel. Does anyone have more details?
    Go To Post #1
(12-02-2017, 06:34 PM)shome Wrote: I saw a photo here https://insideevs.com/wp-content/uploads...w-17.6.jpg that looks like a glove box at the left knee of the driver.  If so, problem solved. It could also be an access panel.  Does anyone have more details?

I messaged Arcimoto for the status of an existing or future locking glovebox shome.
That is an OUTSTANDING picture...
Click the thumbnail to be FUV Amazed!

[Image: srkfuvdash.jpg]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
[Image: srkfuvdash.jpg]

BTW, can anyone tell me with certainty whether the circular things on each side of the screen are speakers or de-froggers?
I do see a de-frog button in the cluster below the handlebar, but I don't see any audio controls.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
It looked to me like those are speakers and that the defrost vent is behind the screen, but I didn't ask specifically.
    Go To Post #1
If they are in fact speakers they are more stylish than the speakers on the Gen8.