Hi There
    Go To Post #1
I have almost given up on ever obtaining an Elio, so here I am.
    Go To Post #1
(12-07-2017, 03:18 AM)karg Wrote: I have almost given up on ever obtaining an Elio, so here I am.

Hi karg.
Yeah, you're in good company.
A few members have deposits on several vehicles.
I always look forward to, and enjoy, your posts. Good to have you here.

--Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(12-07-2017, 03:18 AM)karg Wrote: I have almost given up on ever obtaining an Elio, so here I am.
Welcome karg.  This is a warm, welcoming, and friendly place to be.  I appreciate your point of view on the Elio Forum as well!   Did you place a no risk refundable reservation deposit on the FUV?

Go To Post #1
Hi karg! I was late in the Elio game. Loved the concept, loved the car, but caught on to the strong skepticism about delivery, price, and range, so never actually put a deposit on one. Literally, a paycheck away from sending them money. Then I found Arcimoto, and I'm all in! No deposit on Solo or Sondors or anything else, just an FUV. FUV and a midsize truck, I think I'll be all set.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Karg, I too looked hard at the Elio but it was gas and I really do not like the design, I was just after a single person commuter that is enclosed so I never put money down.

The Arcimoto with side panels fits my wishes perfectly.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome karg,

Arcimoto is very close-  making the Signature series right now-  first 6 FUV-  not yet production units but built with the latest design.

I should receive mine - I want to say this month but not yet sure about that. 
Rod
    Go To Post #1
(12-07-2017, 09:01 PM)PAX Wrote: Welcome karg,

Arcimoto is very close-  making the Signature series right now-  first 6 FUV-  not yet production units but built with the latest design.

Rod

Rod,

Did you receive the order sheet that was discussed  this summer.  Once they got close to your order you were supposed to be able to select options, colors, etc.  Curious to know what options might have been listed.

Greg
    Go To Post #1
(12-07-2017, 09:35 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 09:01 PM)PAX Wrote: Welcome karg,

Rod

Rod,

Did you receive the order sheet that was discussed  this summer.  Once they got close to your order you were supposed to be able to select options, colors, etc.  Curious to know what options might have been listed.

Greg

The only option I was given was color - about  45 days ago.   I am thinking that some things are not available- like doors and back storage bin which are the two I would be most interested in. And battery size which is another whole topic. Even at LA they were still saying the 70 mile and 120 mile options but I am thinking they are doing something different with batteries.
    Go To Post #1
I'm just dying to hear what they have on store... Waiting with baited breath for my call. Soon enough. Soon enough.
    Go To Post #1
(12-08-2017, 05:59 AM)Kepesk Wrote: I'm just dying to hear what they have on store... Waiting with baited breath for my call.  Soon enough.  Soon enough.
Take a deep breath!