FUV om Engadget
    Go To Post #1
Heck, I'm tempted to take a road trip from Eugene to San Jose, CA.  We shall see!
    Go To Post #1
(01-14-2018, 03:00 PM)AnimalCage Wrote: "No one should be using the Arcimoto for road trips of any consequence."

I really didn't like his tone.  He's riding it around a parking lot and making assumptions about usage in the world at large.  IMHO, it doesn't sound like he's ever been on a motorcycle, nevermind a serious motorcycle road trip,  just a three wheeler as a kid.  

The article paints the Arcimoto in a very narrow light, for an imagined narrow clientele, "the truly adventurous" neighborhood road warrior.  Its so much more than what he writes.   I can't wait to prove him so very wrong.

I currently shop at Costco on my e-bike with a trailer.
Not sure what world this reviewer lives in but the SRK for me will be my shopping workhorse.
    Go To Post #1
(01-21-2018, 01:08 AM)PAX Wrote: Our first trip in our FUV will be from Eugene, OR to Olympia WA. about 220 miles. I refuse to have mine delivered on a fossil fueled powered truck.

Shoot me a message when you're in town!  I'd love to buy you a coffee and take a peek at your Sig Series.
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2018, 07:40 PM)Kepesk Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:08 AM)PAX Wrote: Our first trip in our FUV will be from Eugene, OR to Olympia WA. about 220 miles. I refuse to have mine delivered on a fossil fueled powered truck.

Shoot me a message when you're in town!  I'd love to buy you a coffee and take a peek at your Sig Series.

Will do.  I expect to be there for a few days-  I want to learn as much as I can about the vehicle-  more than plug in and drive it.  I even offered to help build mine which I would really like to do.. I have built two EV and know a bit about them.