Orlando preorder June 21, 2017
    Go To Post #1
Hi all, 

Jan 2017, I ditched my car and have been commuting, shopping and living on an e-bike.
In Orlando you really need more than a bicycle so I preordered the SRK last June 2017 and have been waiting patiently ever since.
I saw on various forums like this how folks are crowing about their order number in the queue and when they expected delivery but my order confirmation didn't have this info so I've just sent a query to "info@"... we'll see...

Anyone been contacted by the company yet for the actual order?

Riding wet in Orlando.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome! I'm about a month behind you, and don't know my number. I remember hearing somewhere (could have been an article or video) dated early August that there were 1607 reservations, so I'm guessing I'm about 1610. Its not so important to me exactly what number I am. When its my time, I'll get the call. I'm much more interested in seeing real world numbers on range (especially highway), efficiency, charge times, reliability, etc.
    Go To Post #1
Email info@arcimoto.com and they will tell you. The big unknowns are how fast production will ramp up, and how many reservation holders will place an order as soon as they can. I will.
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2018, 01:27 PM)AnimalCage Wrote: Welcome!  I'm about a month behind you, and don't know my number.  I remember hearing somewhere (could have been an article or video) dated early August that there were 1607 reservations, so I'm guessing I'm about 1610.  Its not so important to me exactly what number I am.  When its my time, I'll get the call.  I'm much more interested in seeing real world numbers on range (especially highway), efficiency, charge times, reliability, etc.

From ArcMoto today...

"You have reservation #1471, which has an estimated vehicle completion in Q1-2019. You will be contacted about the next steps in your finalizing your order just prior to your vehicles build."

The original estimate when I ordered was Aug. 
Gonna start looking for a short term solution to hold me over in 2018.
In Delft NL entire neighborhoods shared a single car for the few times in the year when public transport didn't cut it.
Orlando is proving to be somewhat less of a model for public transportation...

(01-22-2018, 03:13 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Email info@arcimoto.com and they will tell you. The big unknowns are how fast production will ramp up, and how many reservation holders will place an order as soon as they can. I will.

Thanks, thats exactly what I did... #1471 eta Q1 2018.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome dmapes!

Go To Post #1
Good information. Thanks! So I'm looking at Q1 Q2 of next year. That's a while. My toyota has 190,000 miles. I was hoping the FUV would be here sooner to ease the burden. I have purchased a large SUV, but it was supposed to be a limited use snow and tow vehicle. If the toyota doesn't make it, I could be looking at a replacement vehicle pre-Arcimoto. Hmmmm. Life just gets more and more interesting.
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2018, 11:49 PM)dmapes Wrote: Thanks, thats exactly what I did... #1471 eta Q1 2018.

Welcome dmapes! Glad to have you onboard!
Thanks for the information. But I have to ask because your last post in the thread is confusing.
The first post showing the email says "Q1-2019" and this one says, "Q1 2018".
Can you help us out?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(01-24-2018, 09:29 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 11:49 PM)dmapes Wrote: Thanks, thats exactly what I did... #1471 eta Q1 2018.

Welcome dmapes! Glad to have you onboard!
Thanks for the information. But I have to ask because your last post in the thread is confusing.
The first post showing the email says "Q1-2019" and this one says, "Q1 2018".
Can you help us out?

Doh! 2019. Sorry.
    Go To Post #1
(01-25-2018, 01:38 PM)dmapes Wrote: Doh! 2019. Sorry.

I know, wishful thinking right?
Arcimoto has been known to be conservative on their estimates.
I sincerely hope this will be the case this year, so they can get you back in the drivers seat.

Getting a week+ worth of groceries on my 650 V-star with huge saddle bags and a large sissy bar pack proved hard enough.
But I was doing it just to save gas. I can't imagine what it's like planning and managing supply runs on an e-bike.

--Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(01-25-2018, 05:02 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 01:38 PM)dmapes Wrote: Doh! 2019. Sorry.

I know, wishful thinking right?
Arcimoto has been known to be conservative on their estimates.
I sincerely hope this will be the case this year, so they can get you back in the drivers seat.

Getting a week+ worth of groceries on my 650 V-star with huge saddle bags and a large sissy bar pack proved hard enough.
But I was doing it just to save gas. I can't imagine what it's like planning and managing supply runs on an e-bike.

--Dale

I use a bike trailer.
https://burley.com/product/travoy/
Actually hauled two 40lb bags of concrete with this last month from a nearby Ace hardware. 
It's a strange hobby trying to recreate a lifestyle that is foreign to the US.
[Image: image.png]