BFL at work!
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto is starting to churn out parts! Big Grin
Click to play the video...
    Go To Post #1
I hope that will be fast enough. You would think it would be better to subcontract...
Do anyone think, that those with deposits, will be riding one this year?
    Go To Post #1
(02-11-2018, 09:15 PM)acentre Wrote: I hope that will be fast enough. You would think it would be better to subcontract...
Do anyone think, that those with deposits, will be riding one this year?
Doug M. informed me today that Arcimoto recently told him that his delivery date was pushed out to 2019.  I think delivery of the S Series and the 50-100 Pilot FUVs in 2018 would be a major milestone accomplished.  I wish all of the startups would under promise and over deliver, rather than get reservationist’s hopes up on ‘anticipated’ delivery schedules that always seem to push out another year or longer. Tell us 2020 and surprise deliver in 2019!

Special note:  I’d be happy to take delivery on one of the Pilot Fleet.

Go To Post #1
Mark said at the factory open house that the BFL could cut out everything that it needed to cut at the rate of enough for 28,000 FUVs per year.

I agree that was not a very impressive speed but the machine doesn't need to sleep.
Here is a you-tube I found with minimal effort.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh20X9fWWFo
    Go To Post #1
I'm guessing that, if there is not one already, there will soon be a CNC Milling and CNC Turning station or two on the factory floor.
    Go To Post #1
Maybe not. These may be avsilable st subcontractors.
    Go To Post #1
I like the business model of in-house fabrication of as many parts as possible, providing for quality control and not having to be at the mercy of a contracted parts supplier slowing production and deliveries.  Also, additional jobs for Eugene residents an added bonus.

Go To Post #1
Maybe they got it in order to make the door fittings ??
    Go To Post #1
The finalized Deliverator on the screen in the background.  The enclosures will reveal soon.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smile      Go To Post #1
(02-12-2018, 07:58 PM)Rickb Wrote: The finalized Deliverator on the screen in the background.  The enclosures will reveal soon.  Smile

Very nice find.