Tax refund = reservation!
    Go To Post #1
Got my State tax refund yesterday, so this morning I was able to update my status on the reservation map! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
Ugh. I was expecting a refund but instead I'm going to owe about $400. So much for rebuilding my FUV savings.
    Go To Post #1
(02-13-2018, 06:07 PM)SKepesk Wrote: Ugh.  I was expecting a refund but instead I'm going to owe about $400.  So much for rebuilding my FUV savings.
saddest post of the day!

(02-13-2018, 05:56 PM)jimball Wrote: Got my State tax refund yesterday, so this morning I was able to update my status on the reservation map! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Happiest post of the day!

Go To Post #1
(02-13-2018, 06:07 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Ugh.  I was expecting a refund but instead I'm going to owe about $400.  So much for rebuilding my FUV savings.

I'm thinking you should do better next year if you've updated your information. Hope so.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(02-13-2018, 05:56 PM)jimball Wrote: Got my State tax refund yesterday, so this morning I was able to update my status on the reservation map! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Way to go JimBall. Nice Avatar!
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
The problem is I'm self employed and everything is basically educated guesswork. Still, I do intend to do better next year.
    Go To Post #1
(02-14-2018, 03:51 AM)Kepesk Wrote: The problem is I'm self employed and everything is basically educated guesswork.  Still, I do intend to do better next year.

Knew that. Smile
More to declare next year.