Stock questions...
    Go To Post #1
Well, just one question: Why is it every time I buy FUV it goes down immediately?  LOL  Damn!  OK, another question: The stock has no relation to any reality thatI can think of, but does a lower stock price hurt the execution of the Game Plan here for production?
    Go To Post #1
I invested in Arcimoto’s product and it’s people as a long term investor not a trader.  Early investors provided the necessary funding needed to bring the FUV to production.  I expected the stock price to drop immediately after the NASDAQ FUV listig with little to no real movement until there are visible, head turning FUVs on the streets, followed by strong demand based on proven market acceptance of a three wheeler everyday electric.  For now it’s a startup company with a product on the cusp of production/delivery.  I don’t check the market price, but rather the A Team’s tangible production progress.

The daily stock market price doesn’t impact production progress, but rather Arcimoto’s progress impacts the market price. IMO Smile

Go To Post #1
(02-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Rickb Wrote: I invested in Arcimoto’s product and it’s people as a long term investor not a trader.  Early investors provided the necessary funding needed to bring the FUV to production.  I expected the stock price to drop immediately after the NASDAQ FUV listig with little to no real movement until there are visible, head turning FUVs on the streets, followed by strong demand based on proven market acceptance of a three wheeler everyday electric.  For now it’s a startup company with a product on the cusp of production/delivery.  I don’t check the market price, but rather the A Team’s tangible production progress.

The daily stock market price doesn’t impact production progress, but rather Arcimoto’s progress impacts the market price. IMO Smile

So, Rick, did you buy stock pre-IPO?  Like I did.  And a lot of it.  I'm not complaining, so much as joking.  I understand how this works.  I've been in a few startups, myself.  But our stock price went UP after IPO, not down.  Regardless, I'm in for the long haul, for the same reasons you mentioned.  I've said it before, but I think going public before having an enclosed option that people can see and experience was a mistake.  To make this is viable commuter vehicle - and not just something for "fun" - it needs to be good in all weather.  Otherwise, this is just a cool motorcycle, sort of.  Something to be enjoyed for fun and a bit more utility than a motorcycle.  If we want to crack the coconut here, it has to have sides.
    Go To Post #1
(02-15-2018, 06:08 PM)EZRyder Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 05:24 PM)Rickb Wrote: I invested in Arcimoto’s product and it’s people as a long term investor not a trader.  Early investors provided the necessary funding needed to bring the FUV to production.  I expected the stock price to drop immediately after the NASDAQ FUV listig with little to no real movement until there are visible, head turning FUVs on the streets, followed by strong demand based on proven market acceptance of a three wheeler everyday electric.  For now it’s a startup company with a product on the cusp of production/delivery.  I don’t check the market price, but rather the A Team’s tangible production progress.

So, Rick, did you buy stock pre-IPO?  Like I did.  And a lot of it.  I'm not complaining, so much as joking.  I understand how this works.  I've been in a few startups, myself.  But our stock price went UP after IPO, not down.  Regardless, I'm in for the long haul, for the same reasons you mentioned.  I've said it before, but I think going public before having an enclosed option that people can see and experience was a mistake.  To make this is viable commuter vehicle - and not just something for "fun" - it needs to be good in all weather.  Otherwise, this is just a cool motorcycle, sort of.  Something to be enjoyed for fun and a bit more utility than a motorcycle.  If we want to crack the coconut here, it has to have sides.
Yes, I supported the initial pre-NASDAQ offering. I require the convertible hardshell enclosure option for protection from the elements and climate control.  I have been assured that enclosure is the current priority while the AMP is being tooled up.  I noticed a new Deliverator image on the screen in a recent Arcimoto interview video providing reassurance that it is happening.  After following the ATeam for nearly a decade, I trust them to do what they say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)