Why You Like The FUV
    Go To Post #1
Is the rear wheel on the FUV free rolling?  If so, do you think that it could be towed with a dolly?  Seems like the front end tied down would give good stability.
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto specifies trailering the FUV......does not recommend towing.  Some discussion about this on their Facebook page some time back.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
The rear wheel is free rolling.
    Go To Post #1
From what Rickb posted it appears that a dolly will work but rear wheel wear could be a concern.
I forgot to mention that I would not use a dolly to tow anything for other than a short distance. Everyone I know who has used a dolly has not been very happy and eventually switch to towing flat or using a trailer.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
The more I think about it, the more I like the FUV.
With things like 'Smart Tint' for the canopy, heat and enclosures as options...
It's been growing on me for some time now.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-03-2018, 06:36 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: The more I think about it, the more I like the FUV.
With things like 'Smart Tint' for the canopy, heat and enclosures as options...
It's been growing on me for some time now.
I agree, but I’ve been thinking about this since 2008. Smile

Thanks for posting the smart tint link.  I may forward your factory smart tint option idea on to the A Team.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I will have some sort of tint over head- if not a solid sun block. I had a vehicle with a sun roof and hated the sun beating down on me.
    Go To Post #1
(04-03-2018, 11:20 PM)PAX Wrote: I will have some sort of tint over head- if not a solid sun block. I had a vehicle with a sun roof and hated the sun beating down on me.

agree, and wonder should there should be a "solid color" option for the roof panel (to match the front color panels of the vehicle)
[+] 1 user Likes ben's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-04-2018, 05:04 PM)ben Wrote: agree, and wonder should there should be a "solid color" option for the roof panel (to match the front color panels of the vehicle)

Ben, have you seen my post about the 'Smart Tint' system?

It's a film that goes all the way from clear to solid (opaque) when you want via a "dimmer" switch and comes in seven colors.

http://srkowners.com/showthread.php?tid=...59#pid2859
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(04-04-2018, 05:10 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Ben, have you seen my post about the 'Smart Tint' system?

It's a film that goes all the way from clear to solid (opaque) when you want via a "dimmer" switch and comes in seven colors.

http://srkowners.com/showthread.php?tid=...59#pid2859

my dad was an aero-space engineer so at a very young age was taught complex systems are more prone to fail, and are add unnecessary costs,... so neat at it sounds to change color of the roof panel or perhaps even the whole "mood/vibe" (by changing all the color or the panels) in the a FUV,... I'm a believer in the KISS (keep it simple,...) design philosophy

or though of another way, why should I want a FUV when I have a land cruiser in the drive way, that has all kinds of fancy bells and whistles (that can get me from point "A" to point "B")

just sayin
[+] 1 user Likes ben's post