Welcome!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome to our site for Arcimoto FUV enthusiasts.
This site is user driven so I encourage you to make yourself at home.
I look forward to building a healthy and beneficial community together.

What few rules we have at this point can be summarized pretty easily.
Please use common courtesy and common sense.

Due to their volatile nature, we'd like to stay away from religion and politics.
Please also refrain from bad behavior, language, graphics and/or general bad taste.
We're always open to good suggestions. Feel free to post them here.

We now have a reservation map that gives members the opportunity to indicate their reservation status and general location.
The map will indicate "Reservation Holder", "No Reservation Yet" and "FUV Was Received" via different colored pins.
I'm looking forward to this being quite a valuable and entertaining tool in the Arcimoto FUV Journey.

http://srkowners.com/usermap.php

Thanks for being here, introduce yourself, place your pin on the map and go FUV!

--Dale

09-01-16: An important note...

Be aware that this site is not affiliated with Arcimoto in any way.
I feel I need to say this because I've seen some confusion in similar situations.
I cannot speak for their company nor, to my knowledge, can anyone else here.

If you have questions, issues and/or concerns that need the absolutely correct answers...
Please use Arcimoto's contact information listed here to ask them those questions.

This is only an enthusiasts' and future owners' forum. Information will sometimes change...
Or become out of date. Most of us try to be as accurate as we can be, but please...

Use any and all information that you get from this site at your own risk.