What?
    Go To Post #1
All I have to say is that it's been too quiet around here.

Post large and post often!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Here's a video of the orange FUV driving through a school.  https://twitter.com/TeacherSource1/statu...61857?s=19
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-27-2018, 01:07 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Here's a video of the orange FUV driving through a school.  https://twitter.com/TeacherSource1/statu...61857?s=19

This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Does anyone know anything about the computer that will be used in the FUV, such as:
What is the CPU
What is the OS
Will it use SSD or HD  and how large
How much RAM
Will there be an API available
will it have both wi-fi and bluetooth

Just curious Angel
    Go To Post #1
More importantly to me, will the code be open source? I realize there could be safety concerns. The Prius has some stupid things in its code that could be tweaked by someone who knew what they were doing. Although the stupid things were probably mandated by California regulators. Priuses sold in Europe don't have those problems.
    Go To Post #1
Will the FUV have a "Ludicrous" mode? Hee, hee...
    Go To Post #1
I'm interested in knowing WHY Orange is driving down the hall of Aloha High. What's the occasion? Is Orange still a company vehicle, or is it privately owned?
Beaverton is only 100 or so miles north of Eugene, so it could be either.
    Go To Post #1
As far as I'm aware, nothing has been revealed about the onboard computer other than that it interfaces through a touch screen and a mobile app.
    Go To Post #1
Well even if it is open source, java would be nice, I would expect it to be locked down with good defenses so it would be inaccessible. If there was a good API I would think that would be sufficient. Also, I hope the OS is Linux and not windows as that would help on the hacking front.
    Go To Post #1
(03-27-2018, 06:40 PM)jimball Wrote: I'm interested in knowing WHY Orange is driving down the hall of Aloha High.  What's the occasion?  Is Orange still a company vehicle, or is it privately owned?
Beaverton is only 100 or so miles north of Eugene, so it could be either.

It was there for the Innovative Expo '18.
Check it out at the link Kepesk provided. https://twitter.com/TeacherSource1/statu...61857?s=19