Video from the NY Auto show 3/30/2018
    Go To Post #1
I haven't heard anyone say Q2 2019. I think they are just being careful and giving themselves a little extra time to get things going perfectly.
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2018, 07:18 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: I was disappointed this week to learn that my mid year 2018 delivery estimate is now 1st quarter 2019.  Not sure what changed but the beta series and pilot builds may take more time to evaluate.  I assume that they are being very careful to make sure that no " surprises " pop up and that they get a good quality product on the road.  Still kinda took the wind out of my sail.  Was planning a trip to Eugene this summer.  Oh, I am reservation # 698.

I think they are telling everyone 2019Q1, I'm #1358 and that's what I was told also. Lets just hope it is 2019. I suspect that AM is very busy creating the production process as well as also designing in some creature features and frills that everyone expects.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
My wife and I received a notice the other day:  Pre-order #542.  Delivery is estimated Q4 2018, although I'm fully anticipating next year.  Factor in the new facility, production issues, supplier issues, design and engineering concerns, etc., there could be a whole raft of things that cause delays.  But I'm fine with that.  I'd rather see the company get it right than try to rush through problems to meet deadlines.  So far these first few FUVs are looking sharp.
[+] 3 users Like Tightapex's post