Two questions...
    Go To Post #1
Hi Guys - 

Not sure if this has been talked about but:

1)  I thought I heard that the hard-steering issue would be addressed, yet a video reviewer in NYC yesterday said it was "very hard" to steer.  She still loved it, but...  Am I mistaken about the steering being addressed?

2)  I just heard that "fall" would be the start of shipping to customers.  Do we have a way of knowing roughly when we may be offered ours, based on where we are "in line"?  A mean less roughly than "fall".

Thanks!

Eric
    Go To Post #1
They have power steering - it is part of the self driving set up.     I am not sure what the author was driving- could have been an  SUV model o and/or maybe she has never ridden a bike or anything with handle bars. 
She should have been tutored in a parking lot and gotten approval before going on city streets. I bet I would have the same fears with a regular car in New York traffic-  pure fear.
    Go To Post #1
I thought I had previously read somewhere that steering was stiff/hard until you got moving faster. The driver in this test was a smaller woman, but she made it pretty clear that steering was literally "very hard". That sheouldn't be, no matter what. I assume it was one of the 3 Sig Series they took to Manhattan.
    Go To Post #1
(04-03-2018, 11:23 PM)EZRyder Wrote: I thought I had previously read somewhere that steering was stiff/hard until you got moving faster.  The driver in this test was a smaller woman, but she made it pretty clear that steering was literally "very hard".  That sheouldn't be, no matter what.  I assume it was one of the 3 Sig Series they took to Manhattan.

It must have been one of  the SUVs-  could not be a FUV.       Edit- After looking again she is definitely sitting in the blue FUV ( Marks)
    Go To Post #1
The Mashable article also mentioned a hand parking break - which the Signature Series do not have. She seems to be describing driving an Alpha. It is my theory that she repurposed a review from last year's auto show with new pictures.

To answer the other question, you can email info@arcimoto.com to get your spot in line and a rough delivery estimate.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post