Insurance
    Go To Post #1
From The Arcimoto SRK "FUV" Club

.jpg   insurance_darus.jpg (Size: 103.12 KB / Downloads: 341)

.jpg   insurance_fuv.jpg (Size: 20.58 KB / Downloads: 340)
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
    Go To Post #1
Greetings,
As Evergreen owners will soon be taking delivery of their FUVs, I thought I would make a plug for the insurance carrier that covers Goldie.
American Family Insurance
Brianna Troutman
Btroutma@amfam.com
In La Grande Oregon
541-663-1919
Cheers
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
We'll check 'em out. We're with Progressive now because when we bought our BMW i3, adding it to our previous Farmer's would have cost more than we're paying Progressive for all three vehicles!

Now with the Arci on the way, it's time to consider replacing the Subaru and the pickup. The pickup camper just isn't doing so well any more, so we're thinking of a tow-behind. And a used Volvo XC90 T8 (plug-in hybrid SUV with enough electric range for my wife to commute to work, and 5000 pound tow rating) should do nicely with a mid-sized used tow-behind camper.
    Go To Post #1
yeah, always shop around for new insurance.
    Go To Post #1
We also offer insurance on the Arcimoto vehicles in OR, CA, WA, and ID. We actually helped create the policy specifically for it. Be VERY careful when calling insurance companies and be specific about the Arcimoto being 3-wheels. Most insurance companies we contacted to see about adding more policy options initially said yes they could do it under a motorcycle policy, but then when they double checked with underwriting they actually could not because for some policies a motorcycle is defined as having only 2-wheels or other restrictive definitions. This means if you get one of these policies and are in an accident, your insurance company would have every right to deny the claim, since by definition, the Arcimoto is not covered. Just be careful. We are happy to help anymore double check on their coverage or give a quote.

Agoff Insurance Solutions
smoretti@farmersagent.com
541-780-6923
Eugene, OR
    Go To Post #1
I ended up going with Brianna @ American Family. $188/year, about $15.60/month.
    Go To Post #1
I got a quote from Bri and ready to activate the policy as soon as I take delivery in December.

Go To Post #1
My motorcycle insurance is from Dairyland and my agent says there will be no problem insuring an FUV.
    Go To Post #1
I was shocked buy the high and low price quotes.

Go To Post #1
Be careful on your insurance company if you want full coverage - make sure they offer it. My regular one (Progressive) was wiling to offer basic "legal minimum" coverage, but no more.