Power Talks Video
    Go To Post #1
Click to play the video...
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
A company that wants to share wisdom, knowledge, and mistakes so other companies, even competitors, can be more successful? Ha ha ha ha. This is a spoof, right?
    Go To Post #1
It’s that Arcimoto “do good” philosophy and tangible R&D to manufacturing progress that compelled me to invest in the Company.  I think they will take good care of their customers after the sale  and continue to stay one step ahead of any future competition.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Mark is talking about what it takes do the IPO. 
I am sure he is  not going to share the info on the technical things.
[+] 1 user Likes PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
Sharing the fund raising process with other startups is as important as the technical stuff.

Go To Post #1
Arcimoto in general and Mark in specific have a history of reaching out to other businesses in the community and collaborating, and sharing successes and failures. It's a cool thing.
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I’ve noticed that too.  Mark attends various conferences where the participants share information regarding business models and technology.  Arcimoto also shared information during their R&D process.  Very cool indeed!  Everybody benefits to include customers eagerly waiting on products.

Go To Post #1
Its why I pre-ordered within two days of hearing about Arcimoto. Its also why I invested in the IPO offering. So many questionable companies out there, makes it really easy to spot a good one.
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
Henry Ford did those things.