FUV Sightings
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 12:37 AM)Kepesk Wrote: June 9?  Is that a date they've given you?

Yup.  I was told that they are having some sort to Spring Celebration and they will "unveil" our FUV then.  I'm so excited.
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
That's awesome!!! I'm looking forward to it already!
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 12:44 AM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Yup.  I was told that they are having some sort to Spring Celebration and they will "unveil" our FUV then.  I'm so excited.

This excited?

Attached Files
.gif   70814407-45CB-40B5-939B-0FC68EB2AA79.gif (Size: 450.24 KB / Downloads: 142)

Go To Post #1
YES!!
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 12:44 AM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Yup.  I was told that they are having some sort to Spring Celebration and they will "unveil" our FUV then.  I'm so excited.

What is your reservation number? Or are you getting a Signature Series?
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 02:15 PM)jetpad Wrote: What is your reservation number? Or are you getting a Signature Series?

Yes, Rickb, I'm that excited.  And yes it is a Signature Series FUV.  I believe #3  I've given the "Paint team", carte blanche on the design of the paint scheme just as long as it "stands out".  I'm looking forward to what they come up with. And I have requested a trailer hitch.
[+] 4 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 04:08 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Yes, Rickb, I'm that excited.  And yes it is a Signature Series FUV.  I believe #3  I've given the "Paint team", carte blanche on the design of the paint scheme just as long as it "stands out".  I'm looking forward to what they come up with. And I have requested a trailer hitch.
I’m that excited for you!  The A Paint Team may decide to go with White one of the most visible (standout) colors. Smile The first White Hot FUV!

Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 04:08 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Yes, Rickb, I'm that excited.  And yes it is a Signature Series FUV.  I believe #3  I've given the "Paint team", carte blanche on the design of the paint scheme just as long as it "stands out".  I'm looking forward to what they come up with. And I have requested a trailer hitch.

Awesome- i have been wondering who was getting the other SS.     Arcimoto has not been very good at keeping me informed about our SS - #6
although color was selected weeks ago.   Now I see why you recently  bought the trailer.   I am collecting the parts for mine and will have the swivel wheel part built next week.

(05-08-2018, 09:58 PM)Buzzard Bait Wrote: Don't know if you guys remember the Arcimoto App, here's the address  -  https://www.arcimoto.com/2017/04/spring-...17-update/

I have no interest in renting my FUV, however the video states you can offer test drives.  If the person purchases an FUV, Arcimoto will pay you $200.
It would be nice if any Arcimoto business cards they may provide would contain a unique owner identification number or such, so the same $200 incentive
would be available should a purchase occur.

Interesting- it is dated 2017 but the write up on production could be today- I have to admit that I was originally told my SS would be built in May  of last year-  a year later- and  I am (im)patiently waiting. At least it will be a more refined vehicle than the original would have been.
thanks for info on referrals.
[+] 1 user Likes PAX's post
    Go To Post #1

Creative Guy...
You have the option of flying your FUV number on the right side of the header of all of your posts...
http://srkowners.com/showthread.php?tid=...15#pid2815
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-09-2018, 07:55 PM)PAX Wrote: Awesome- i have been wondering who was getting the other SS.     Arcimoto has not been very good at keeping me informed about our SS - #6
although color was selected weeks ago.   Now I see why you recently  bought the trailer.   I am collecting the parts for mine and will have the swivel wheel part built next week.

Interesting- it is dated 2017 but the write up on production could be today- I have to admit that I was originally told my SS would be built in May  of last year-  a year later- and  I am (im)patiently waiting. At least it will be a more refined vehicle than the original would have been.
thanks for info on referrals.
If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been waiting impatiently since 2009.  Smile