Doors!
    Go To Post #1
During the webcast today, Arcimoto showed off the first door!  Just a couple brief glances of the light blue marketing vehicle (Signature Series #03) with a door on it, but bam, there it was!

Keep an eye on their Facebook/Youtube feeds.  I'm betting they'll post that video soon.
[+] 4 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Be still, my beating heart! Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
(05-14-2018, 09:03 PM)Kepesk Wrote: During the webcast today, Arcimoto showed off the first door!  Just a couple brief glances of the light blue marketing vehicle (Signature Series #03) with a door on it, but bam, there it was!

Keep an eye on their Facebook/Youtube feeds.  I'm betting they'll post that video soon.

I figured they'd have at least something enclosure related ready to present @ the June 9th celebration.

Thanks Kepesk!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
BAM!  Looks like the softshell option:

Attached Files
.jpeg   1CB8F0BF-4209-4533-BC1F-F91047E11BE1.jpeg (Size: 31.73 KB / Downloads: 238)

[+] 4 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Oregon Rains Be Damned! Full time FUV for me.
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Here's another screengrab
Admin Edit: Click to view enlarged photo...

[Image: Screenshot_20180514_170533.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Looks like there is a door, or at least a door frame, on the other side also.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-15-2018, 01:15 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Here's another screengrab
Admin Edit: Click to view enlarged photo...

[Image: Screenshot_20180514_170533.jpg]
This picture also shows how the trunk works- a lot of vertical space but not an abundance of flat space. i can see the use of a shelf or two.
[+] 1 user Likes PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
Woohoo!  Doors!  I like how the tail box and doors complete the shape.  And while I'll most certainly drive this thing without the doors, I've always felt the FUV looked a bit "skeletal" without those elements.  Open, but almost too open.  Now it's beginning to feel like a real vehicle.  Amazing how aesthetic considerations change perception.
[+] 5 users Like Tightapex's post
    Go To Post #1
The convertible feature is one of my favorites. Open air rides on the nicest of days, totally enclosed on the not so nice days.

[+] 4 users Like Rickb's post