Colors
    Go To Post #1
I couldn't resist taking this screengrab. I know these are probably not the final color choices, but it's fun to think about.

[Image: Screenshot_20180514_190353.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Despite the fact that these aren't necessarily the final color options, I thought I'd dust off this old topic.

What does everyone think of the colors? Personally, my favorite is yellow-on-black. Though, I have to say, I'd prefer some base color options that are actually... colors.

[Image: Screenshot-20190211-132651-1.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
I like yellow too as the most highly visible color.   I’m also considering orange or white.   

Note:  When Arcimoto invites me to order the Evergreen I may request a credit on the California Doors (1/2 Doors) and pay the difference when the In-land Northwest Doors (full doors) are available.  ‘California Dreamin’ playing softly in the background. Smile

Go To Post #1
If I end up getting an Evergreen, and the only colors are those shown on the configurator right now, I'll probably choose the dark green on black. But I'd prefer that dark green as the base color, with a more "gold" yellow as the accent. (No, not Duck colors, Timbers colors.)
    Go To Post #1
I am having a tough time deciding on this. I really want to see what a silver framed one actually looks like.
After seeing the Bloomberg video from yesterday, we get a really nice look at the first Evergreen model, and I have to admit it has turned me onto keeping it black and sporty looking. I am not sure if that first one black with silver, all black, or what, but me likey
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post