New enclosure render!
    Go To Post #1
This just popped up on the A-Team's website.  Looks awesome!!!

[Image: ES-e1476227044458.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Also mentions of both hard side and soft side enclosure options!
    Go To Post #1
It beat my expectations on styling and appears to be more of a refined hard body aero look. Hope they provide a 360 view option allowing a view from all angles. Sweet!

Go To Post #1
I agree, Rick. With the two front wheel drive hub motors, the higher seating position .... and general looks, this would seem to beat the Solo hands down. Although I still think I´d prefer the Delivery option.
    Go To Post #1
Patrick,  I agree based on the higher seating position alone and with the twin front wheel drive motors traction advantage the SRK may be the winner.  

I preferred the appearance of the deliverator in the original enclosure renders.  The new enclosure looks much more refined and allows for carrying plenty cargo in the 'passenger'  compartment or that occasional passenger when needed.  In my case, my wife and/or one of the grandkids, or the dog.......if I had a dog.  With that said, the 2 passenger SRK becomes more functional than the Solo for many commuters.

Go To Post #1
and .... sensible ground clearance and no `overhangs´, so can ride over speed pumps and park up againt a kerb (and no longer looks like s golf cart)
    Go To Post #1
The alley next to their shop is a poorly maintained gravel lane covered in giant potholes. Blue handled it no problem on my test drive.
    Go To Post #1
Kepesk,   You, your son, and all the test driving auto industry critics gave the the Gen 8 SRK rave reviews on performance and handling.  According to the A Team the changes made on the ETC make it even better.  Along with the new and improved enclosure panel styling, it looks like the A Team is coming up with a winner commuter EV!

(10-19-2016, 04:03 PM)paravil Wrote: and .... sensible ground clearance and no `overhangs´, so can ride over speed pumps and park up againt a kerb (and no longer looks like s golf cart)

This my friend, is your best compliment yet!  "And no longer looks like a golf cart".

Go To Post #1
The pendulum is swinging back in a way I never thought it would (just hope that the `enclosure´ is not just a pretty picture)
    Go To Post #1
The A Team is comprised of visionary thinkers and doers.  I'm the self appointed President of the Skeptic's Club of America,  but feel reasonably confident that Arcimoto will pull this off and show us the enclosed SRK in the near future now that the SRK's frame/engineering specs are locked in.  

Important that the pendulum is actually moving. Smile