Q2 Update Video
    Go To Post #1
It's here!  And it's cool!

[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Interesting! East Coast manufacturing!
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Interesting and good news update indeed. Production milestones being met!  Pilots getting closer and closer.  Most interesting statement to me was the announcement of the $100 Million government ATVM loan application; if approved, used to expand the west coast AMP and AMP the east coast.

ATVM Loan consideration and approval by the current administration?  Wish us luck!

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm always looking for the little details, like... that chassis marked 16, is that the 17th FUV? Or does the number mean something else?
    Go To Post #1
Yes, I see #16 at 1:26. I am not sure what to make of that.

At 2:29 the pilot chassis seems to have different cross members than the protos. They form an X instead of a bar across. I am not sure how that affects the seat belts. Also at 2:29 you can see the hinge points for the drivers door. Those hinge points are only in the front for some reason. They are not gull wing doors.
    Go To Post #1
The x strapping appears to be temporary (to my eye) to keep the frame from twisting during handling and moving it to the assembly station. I could be wrong. The doors went from a gull wing concept to the more traditional hinged opening door quite some time ago.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
The mention of filing for the $100M loan worried me at first but considering AMs approach to things I suspect it is an indication that the production line and proto builds are going very well as planned.
    Go To Post #1
Related to all the potential cost of add on's like doors et. al. The base model price is cited as $11,900 online but their projected ASP in this Q2 report is $15k.
    Go To Post #1
I wouldn't be surprised at the cost for developing doors:  Framing, hardware, hard shell, soft shell and quarter door options, potential window operation, design and engineering, etc.  And four of 'em.  Still, it's a wise investment considering the functionality they offer.
    Go To Post #1
My quess is Arcimoto used the $15K as an average cost considering the $11,900 base to optioned FUV ordered/deliveries.