Market Fest 2018
    Go To Post #1
My oldest son and I visited the Arcimoto display at Market Fest today, and wow what a treat! They had the blue Beta FUV that was featured in the last update video, along with two others that just rolled off the line this week! I asked how many they had finished and the employee I talked to had lost track.

[Image: P_20180825_161523_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg]

The other blue one is painted with that fancy paint that changes color when you move around it. It's really slick!

[Image: P_20180825_161911_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg] [Image: P_20180825_161807_v_HDR_Auto.jpg]

The visible changes to the Betas are mostly cosmetic. The protruding headlights were tacked on to make the Betas compliant with federal motorcycle regulations and are not intended as a permanent solution. The positioning of the front turn signals have been adjusted for better visibility.

[Image: P_20180825_165313_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg]

Under the hood, improvements have been made to the power steering and the suspension, as well as minor tweaks to, well, just about everything else.

It was a blast to see these! I can't wait to rent one.

[Image: P_20180825_162041_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg] [Image: P_20180825_165430_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for posting the photos! My favorite is you and your very lucky co-pilot. I look forward to hearing how the rental handles.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
They look good. Are the main frame tubes slightly larger in the betas? They seem a little bit bigger than the ones in the signature series.
    Go To Post #1
I'm not sure... I don't think so, but it's hard to tell without a side by side comparison.