Production Update
    Go To Post #1
From Arcimoto's FB page...

Jan. 12th 2017...
"We are taking pre-order reservations on our site now at http://www.arcimoto.com/reserve. $100, fully refundable at any time for any reason saves your place in line. We are building Signature Series for our first customers now. Move into our manufacturing facility next month. First vehicles roll off the line in April."

Jan. 13th 2017...
"Building Signature Series now. Move into our manufacturing facility next month. First vehicles roll off the line in April."

https://www.facebook.com/Arcimoto
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2017, 05:54 PM)Rickb Wrote: Jan. 12th 2007?  They missed the target........10 years later.  It should be one big happy 10 year anniversary celebration for the A Team.
Alright! Correction made.
Such a smart a**!
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Have they posted a guess as to the MSRP? I couldn't find it on a quick look on their web site.
    Go To Post #1
(01-18-2017, 12:01 AM)SparkE Wrote: Have they posted a guess as to the MSRP? I couldn't find it on a quick look on their web site.

They have a habit of cleaning up their FB comments.
They've already hidden the comments concerning the production estimates.
However, their website still states an April start estimate. https://www.arcimoto.com/preorder/

If you scroll down to "Vision" on their home page, you'll see a stated base price of $11,900.

"With a base price of $11,900, this ultra-fun three-wheeled daily electric motorcycle for us all is a giant leap beyond today’s cars: at an estimated 230 MPGe, the SRK is almost 10x the efficiency of the passenger vehicle fleet, has 1/4 the mass footprint and comes in at 1/3 the price. Join us on this journey into a sustainable transportation future."

https://www.arcimoto.com/
    Go To Post #1
Hi guys!

As far as I know, we haven't hidden or deleted any of our previous comments. In all of our FB comments we have stuck with the timeline presented in the last newsletter: working on Signature Series now, move into the new facility next month, first vehicle rolls off the line in April.

There are three separate comment threads on the video, which might be causing some of the confusion. The original video post on our page, the first Facebook ad (which tends to attract more negative comments, naturally), and then we revised the click-through page for the ad for quicker load on mobile while the video plays above it, which unfortunately generated a new ad and comment thread.

We have seen you guys posting over there and appreciate the support! Don't let the trolls get you too riled up. Smile
    Go To Post #1
(01-18-2017, 08:41 PM)Eric Fritz Wrote: Hi guys!

As far as I know, we haven't hidden or deleted any of our previous comments. In all of our FB comments we have stuck with the timeline presented in the last newsletter: working on Signature Series now, move into the new facility next month, first vehicle rolls off the line in April.

There are three separate comment threads on the video, which might be causing some of the confusion. The original video post on our page, the first Facebook ad (which tends to attract more negative comments, naturally), and then we revised the click-through page for the ad for quicker load on mobile while the video plays above it, which unfortunately generated a new ad and comment thread.

We have seen you guys posting over there and appreciate the support! Don't let the trolls get you too riled up. Smile

[Image: thumbsup.png] Hi Eric!

Yeah, I figured it was something like that because I could still find different sets of comments via different email and FB notifications.
I apologize. My saying that some comments were "hidden" was basically that they were there somewhere and I just couldn't find them.
Thanks for the advise on the trolls. I've bitten my tongue a few times and deleted a few posts on FB. But then, trolls only exist to test us. [Image: becky.gif]

Thanks!