Cargo Box
    Go To Post #1
Red was out on display again today, and I had a chance to stop and take a look at the prototype cargo box.  It's cool!  It's bigger than it looks in the videos, easily enough for two or three bags of groceries.  I didn't think it was going to be big enough for the tools and spare parts I carry around for work, but now that I've seen it I'm thinking it might be.

And like most everything they show off these days, it looks slick.  I'm excited.
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2017, 11:02 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Red was out on display again today, and I had a chance to stop and take a look at the prototype cargo box.  It's cool!  It's bigger than it looks in the videos, easily enough for two or three bags of groceries.  I didn't think it was going to be big enough for the tools and spare parts I carry around for work, but now that I've seen it I'm thinking it might be.

And like most everything they show off these days, it looks slick.  I'm excited.
Nice to live close enough to drop by for periodic checks.  If you are excited about what you see, then I'm excited too!  

Also, Good news on the Start of the Signature Series Builds!!!!!!!!!!!