Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant Grand Opening Celebration
    Go To Post #1
Oh that's interesting, I don't remember that one. Well, time will tell.
    Go To Post #1
Thank you, Kepesk, for all the information and pictures. I am awed by how much quality shines through. To see the dream live must have been an inspiring moment.

As I watched the live stream, and looked at the pictures, one thought kept going through my mind: There are those I know who are wise in the ways of engineering, and laugh. They can't see this as anything but a niche vehicle. I want them to see this. I want them to look it over diligently. I want them to ride it. And I want to see their faces when the doubt disappears, the head when it does that slight nod, and the little grin that says, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that!"

Arcimoto: That little company from Somewhere, Oregon, with the FUVehicle that makes the automotive world step back and take notice.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the posted pictures. The live stream was locked on to the stage. Great improvements. Now the wait for production.
    Go To Post #1
(11-12-2017, 05:05 PM)Kepesk Wrote: First a note: it's not SRK now.  It's FUV.  The ETC is the last SRK, and all the production vehicles are FUVs.  (Sorry Dale)

Fine. Be that way. Here's the new link... http://FUVowners.com
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks, Kepesk! Really appreciate the effort of your pics and posts! The new FUV seems a lot sweeter than the old SRK, tipping my personal scale away from the EMV Solo. But that's today. I hope to test drive the Solo later this month and that may sway my opinion once again. Smile
    Go To Post #1
Yes, I too appreciate all of the photos. I probably missed it somewhere but what does the MRK on the back stand for? Thanks again.
    Go To Post #1
(11-13-2017, 07:46 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Yes, I too appreciate all of the photos.  I probably missed it somewhere but what does the MRK on the back stand for?  Thanks again.
I assume the MRK1.......refers to MARK (Frohnmyer's) Signature Series FUV #01.

(11-13-2017, 07:00 PM)Sniffy Wrote: Thanks, Kepesk!  Really appreciate the effort of your pics and posts!  The new FUV seems a lot sweeter than the old SRK, tipping my personal scale away from the EMV Solo.  But that's today.   I hope to test drive the Solo later this month and that may sway my opinion once again.  Smile
The FUV styling looks smoother and more aerodynamic plus more importantly what you can't see......the performance and handling spec improvements.   The test rides of both vehicles and enclosure panels on the FUV will be the key decision maker.

Go To Post #1
(11-13-2017, 07:46 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Yes, I too appreciate all of the photos.  I probably missed it somewhere but what does the MRK on the back stand for?  Thanks again.

We'll need confirmation on this Greg, but like Rick said, I think it stands for Mark since it's his own personal vehicle.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
My FUV will have RCK10 on the back:  Stands for Rick, Pilot FUV #10 (10 years of following and supporting the A Team's progress).  Will see how that works out confirmation wise.  Smile

Go To Post #1
Wow Rick, #10. A lucky, and patients man.