What's moving the stock?
    Go To Post #1
Patrick, I can't drive hope.  I've been hoping for 10+ years. It's time to have and drive what's going to be available in 2018.  I'll trade it in for an enclosed narrow tilting vehicle if your hope/wish comes true.

My Mother had a saying about hope or a wish.

Go To Post #1
Rick, cold feet after a ten year wait shows a deplorable lack of patience! I could neither park an SRK nor charge the batteries at home. So it´ll have to be an even longer wait .... there´s no alternative for me. I reallise that most North American towns are much less congested than those in Europe and do not expect a solution to come from the U.S. When it comes, it´ll most likely be something European or Japanese. And it also looks as if the international small vehicle categories L4 & 5 will have to be adapted too.

And who knows ....? You haven´t got your SRK yet!
    Go To Post #1
I laughed out loud.    I understand that you don't like the styling or the FUV doesn't meet your needs or fit your available space.............I wouldn't buy it either if that was my situation.  My situation is that the FUV is simply a FUNctional supplement to my primary vehicle.  I anticipate it meeting the needs for 80% of my daily drive time leaving my primary vehicle stored in the garage the majority of the time.  I'll have to buy a cover to keep the dust off it.    

Buy what you like, like what you drive.  I'm certain you will find a suitable alternative vehicle that meets your needs sooner or later.

Wait a minute..........you don't think I'm going to get my SRK/FUV? Smile  My GUESS (not hope) is that it will be delivered mid 2018, with enclosure panels to follow in late 2018 or early 2019.

Go To Post #1
I feel certain if many FUV's are sold that even if Arcimoto does not offer enclosure panels there will be after market panels that become available.
    Go To Post #1
Rick, Even I agree that the Arcimoto is very likely to be a success. Especially after viewing the performance of the Solo´s CEO!
    Go To Post #1
Not sure what is moving the stock, but the volume and price have really been on the move this week.
    Go To Post #1
(12-15-2017, 04:36 PM)Trik Wrote: Not sure what is moving the stock, but the volume and price have really been on the move this week.
My guess...........actual progress and media outlet news stories.  The recent blast of positive media coverage reviews leads to more awareness of Arcimoto's visionary new class of vehicle, and results in the ever expanding list of potential investors and customers. 

Just wait to see the investor and customer sales spike when the first run reservationist FUVs hit the street.

(12-15-2017, 10:29 AM)paravil Wrote: Rick, Even I agree that the Arcimoto is very likely to be a success. Especially after viewing the performance of the Solo´s CEO!
Patrick, I knew we could agree 100% on at least one issue!

Go To Post #1
Only news stories I have seen was from the LA show, really didn't expect that to have such an impact. I do agree however once some positive reviews of FUV's hitting the road should be a big help for the company.
    Go To Post #1
(12-14-2017, 06:53 PM)Trik Wrote: I feel certain if many FUV's are sold that even if Arcimoto does not offer enclosure panels there will be after market panels that become available.

This is what gave the Renault Twizy a breakthrough here in Europe. It couldn't´t be sold with enclosures due to the category it was registered in. But there were soon aftermarket enclosures (and performance kits). And now the Twizy can be ordered with enclosure door panels. But they´re still hardly ever seen on the roads. This is partly because of the battery leasing proviso (you have to pay a monthly hire charge). And then it doesn´t provide much of an advantage over any other small car.
    Go To Post #1
I need/want the custom fit easy on/off Arcimoto designed and engineered factory enclosure panels.  I have no reason to doubt that the enclosure panel options will reveal soon.  The A Team engineers did a hell of a job with the fold down rear seat and upgrade design, performance, and handling improvements in the SS FUV.   The hardshell enclosure option will likely exceed my expectation as well.