Signature Series
    Go To Post #1
I just found out about the new motors too. Exciting!!!
    Go To Post #1
(04-27-2018, 11:11 PM)PAX Wrote: AAANNNDDD   I just received news that our SS-6- FUV will have the new motors and the new batteries!!!!  That is really awesome news in my opinion.  No idea of range but I bet it will be pretty good unless I go 65 MPH all the time. When I get it I will document as much as I can about performance and mileage.

Very excited for you! Didn't think that was going to happen. And I'm all about the highway mileage.
Photo      Go To Post #1
[Image: Liscense_plate.jpg]

Getting closer- registered today

Last chance to give me any questions you want me to ask engineers and others etc.
[+] 2 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
Aaaaaawesome!
    Go To Post #1
(06-08-2018, 12:32 AM)PAX Wrote: [Image: Liscense_plate.jpg]

Getting closer- registered today

Last chance to give me any questions you want me to ask engineers and others etc.

I have questions:  what’s the F stand for? And did your wife retake and pass the MC endorsement written test? Smile

Go To Post #1
The F is for fun!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-08-2018, 02:03 AM)Rickb Wrote: I have questions:  what’s the F stand for? And did your wife retake and pass the MC endorsement written test? Smile

Yes- Susan passed the test - missed two which we were allowed to see- both were rather confusing questions.  
One was - When following a car  what can you do to decrease your chances of  rear ending it: 
1- Drive in center of lane so car driver can see you better
2 Increase following  space
3 Ride to side of lane
4- 1&2
5  2&3

What is your answer?

The F on the plate or in FUV?
    Go To Post #1
Congrats to Susan!  Without studying the manual, Common sense says increase following distance, but that assumes the rider isn’t already following at a safe distance and should be following in the center of the lane for optimal rear view mirror visibility by the driver ahead of you. 

I meant the F In the plate number.  I assumed you would say FUN!  However, it’s fun in either option. Smile

My wife and I will be testing soon, but have to take some time to study over the Idaho Motorcycle Manual.

Go To Post #1
(06-08-2018, 03:35 AM)Rickb Wrote: Congrats to Susan!  Without studying the manual, Common sense says increase following distance, but that assumes the rider isn’t already following at a safe distance and should be following in the center of the lane for optimal rear view mirror visibility by the driver ahead of you. 

I meant the F In the plate number.  I assumed you would say FUN!  However, it’s fun in either option. Smile

My wife and I will be testing soon, but have to take some time to study over the Idaho Motorcycle Manual.
F was just what the state put on it-  A vanity plate saying hasn't arisen in my mind yet. My first E-truck  had NOFUELN on it but I haven't struck on one for the ARCI  yet
I was surprised to get the plate today- use to be you had to wait a few weeks.

The issue is that all three answers can help- even the riding near side of lane as it provides a quicker escape path. Susan answered the double- increase distance and ride in middle and got it wrong.
    Go To Post #1
I’d like to be there to see you taking delivery of your SS.  Have a safe and FUN ride home.  Please share your experiences and early thoughts about performance, handling, and build quality.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post