Signature Series
    Go To Post #1
Pax, please take lots of photos & a video or two at the open house tomorrow, then share them with us! Big Grin I think I can safely say that we all look forward to a trip report of your journey home with the FUV. Smile
[+] 3 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Licensed and insured! Ready to go
[Image: IMG_1806_2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Aaaah you too! Awesome!
    Go To Post #1
I am thrilled to see these machines starting to be released to buyers. I'm looking forward to being able to get mine next year. Is it possible to take a sneak peek at the order builder(?) page to get an advance look at all the options for when it is my turn in line?
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
You folks are all awesome!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(06-08-2018, 10:04 PM)jimball Wrote: I am thrilled to see these machines starting to be released to buyers.  I'm looking forward to being able to get mine next year.  Is it possible to take a sneak peek at the order builder(?) page to get an advance look at all the options for when it is my turn in line?
Arcimoto stated the FUV on-line configurator allowing us to choose colors, all options, etc. is a work in progress and will be posted soon.

(06-08-2018, 10:09 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: You folks are all awesome!
I suppose you’re making reference to all SS owner members.

Attached Files
.jpeg   09F31FA8-44AA-48C5-8001-338608DEB209.jpeg (Size: 22.03 KB / Downloads: 106)

Go To Post #1
(06-08-2018, 10:24 PM)Rickb Wrote: Arcimoto stated the FUV on-line configurator allowing us to choose colors, all options, etc. is a work in progress and will be posted soon.

I suppose you’re making reference to all SS owner members.

Nope. All FUV Forum members.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
OurFUV is sitting right outside the air BnB that we are staying at. We got in some driving today -12 miles or so. Tomorrow we are going to drive it from full charge down to cut off charge. This will do two things - give the BMS a chance to calibrate a full charge and a empty charge and give us an idea of what mileage we can get.
[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
The pictures don't really do it justice. That red FUV is SO SLICK!
    Go To Post #1
Are the black panels just to keep people from climbing in uninvited, or is it part of a soft-sided door panel?