College Professor in South Dakota
    Go To Post #1
Reservation #877 and according to Kyle Hayek just this week the estimated production date for my SRK is Q1 2019.  According to posts on Facebook and other places it sounds like the dates have moved around over the last month or so which means I'm taking the date with a grain of salt.

I'm also a shareholder because I really like the whole concept around the SRK.  I think there's a sizable niche it can fill in terms of an everyday commuter, a fun weekend ride, and a platform for all manner of autonomous uses including people and package delivery.
[+] 3 users Like Sandivar's post
    Go To Post #1
Well said, Sandivar.  I think Arcimoto tapped into a niche at exactly the right time with the right vehicle.  Kudos to founder Mark Frohnmayer who asked the question how come no one makes the vehicle I want.  I guess a good many folks were thinking the same thing.  The progress of the company should be very interesting.  And we are shareholders too.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Sandivar. Seems like Q1 2019 is being kicked around for a lot us (#1570). I'm also a shareholder. Actually, first stock I ever bought. The concept captured my imagination from my first exposure last year.
    Go To Post #1
Just a fyi, Kyle Hayek is no longer with Arcimoto.  My new delivery estimate came from Olivia Clingman-White.  Maybe Kyle was too optimistic.  I wonder what percentage of reservationists will actually purchase a FUV.  I would guess that it would be high, but I don't know.  It could shorten the wait a little.  Maybe that is why they will be asking for another "non-refundable" deposit before delivery.
    Go To Post #1
(03-31-2018, 07:29 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Just a fyi, Kyle Hayek is no longer with Arcimoto.  My new delivery estimate came from Olivia Clingman-White.  Maybe Kyle was too optimistic.  I wonder what percentage of reservationists will actually purchase a FUV.  I would guess that it would be high, but I don't know.  It could shorten the wait a little.  Maybe that is why they will be asking for another "non-refundable" deposit before delivery.

I ass.u.me any additional deposit that’s required is a down payment to officially start building a reservationist’s custom order FUV # along with a verified delivery date.

Go To Post #1
Welcome Sandivar!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome to the forums! I am in the same boat, but with a much later reservation. Cool company, and excited to see their concept coming to live in the signature vehicles.
    Go To Post #1
At least you guys reserved yours. Some of us are just watching this from the other side of the fence and drooling. At least that's how I feel lik atm lol.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Cromartie. Sounds like you want to jump on board the ‘no risk’ Arcimoto reservation train.