Out On The Town
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 08:52 PM)jimball Wrote: Thanks.  Done.  The preorder@Arcimoto.com email is supposed to also be for inquiries, but there was no reply.

or-  info@arcimoto.com
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 08:37 PM)jimball Wrote: Off topic, but how the hell do I get Arcimoto to tell me my reservation number?  I've emailed them at the preorder email on April 4, but never got a response.

Hi Jim,

I'm not seeing your email from April 4. Did you send it to info@ or preorder@ or another email address? Granted, most of the marketing crew was on the road or returning from NYC then, but I think we got to all of those emails. Regardless, feel free to email me directly at fritz@arcimoto.com as Rick suggested and I'll let you know your reservation number.

We have not delivered any other customer Signature Series beyond those first two, though we have built marketing and engineering "Signature Series" vehicles (which were slotted in to be produced on the original timeline). You've seen orange, which is one of those marketing vehicles. The next customer delivery will be to PAX on these forums, so I'm sure you'll hear about it and his return drive to Washington very soon, both from us and from him.

You're right that the timeline image on our site is due for a change, as we're well into Q2 now. We'll get right on that. We do intend to complete Signature Series deliveries in this quarter and get well into beta fleet deployment. We are planning another update video to go along with our Q1 Earnings Release, which is due to be filed with the SEC by May 15.
[+] 5 users Like Eric Fritz's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 09:24 PM)Eric Fritz Wrote: Hi Jim,

I'm not seeing your email from April 4. Did you send it to info@ or preorder@ or another email address? Granted, most of the marketing crew was on the road or returning from NYC then, but I think we got to all of those emails. Regardless, feel free to email me directly at fritz@arcimoto.com as Rick suggested and I'll let you know your reservation number.

We have not delivered any other customer Signature Series beyond those first two, though we have built marketing and engineering "Signature Series" vehicles (which were slotted in to be produced on the original timeline). You've seen orange, which is one of those marketing vehicles. The next customer delivery will be to PAX on these forums, so I'm sure you'll hear about it and his return drive to Washington very soon, both from us and from him.

You're right that the timeline image on our site is due for a change, as we're well into Q2 now. We'll get right on that. We do intend to complete Signature Series deliveries in this quarter and get well into beta fleet deployment. We are planning another update video to go along with our Q1 Earnings Release, which is due to be filed with the SEC by May 15.

Thanks Eric.  I emailed you about 45 minutes ago, per Rick's ssuggestion.
    Go To Post #1
Well, hmm. I don't see that one either. I'll try emailing you with the address we have on file.
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 09:39 PM)Eric Fritz Wrote: Well, hmm. I don't see that one either. I'll try emailing you with the address we have on file.

The @cpol.com email is no longer valid.  I now use a yahoo.com email address.  Is Arcimoto blocking Yahoo email?
    Go To Post #1
(04-16-2018, 10:04 PM)jimball Wrote: The @cpol.com email is no longer valid.  I now use a yahoo.com email address.  Is Arcimoto blocking Yahoo email?

No. Will take it to PM to get your current email and suss this out.