FUV Sightings
    Go To Post #1
I spotted an FUV in the wild for the first time today! I hiked a local mountain with my mother and my kids, and when we came back down this was in the parking lot. I was even wearing the right shirt for the occasion.

(And the kids were very good at not touching)

[Image: P_20180504_111811_v_HDR_Auto_HP.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I look forward to thousands of tourists spotting mine when I’m riding/driving the wilds of Coeur d’Alene, ID!

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
That is very cool! It would look better in a Western Massachusetts setting, but, you know, that might be just me...
    Go To Post #1
Just don’t leave the key in sight!
Grand theft FUV?
    Go To Post #1
And I passed the same one on the road today! Woo!
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(05-07-2018, 08:58 PM)Kepesk Wrote: And I passed the same one on the road today!  Woo!

Here's a thought.
Many Bikers do "the wave" (see image).
I think it might be time to come up with a unique FUV wave.

.jpg   wave_fuv.jpg (Size: 65.92 KB / Downloads: 190)

Perhaps with three fingers to indicate...
"Be safe... Keep all three wheels down and the shiny side up."
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
    Go To Post #1
Assuming I pass the written portion of Idaho’s MC endorsement testing/riding skills requirements; during my first year or two of riding, my guess is the only FUV I’m going to see,will be my own daily reflection in the window of the local coffee house/bakery.  It will give me plenty of time to perfect the wave at more traditional bikers.  I think we should all meet at the 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally!  A pack of FUVs cruising the Blackhills of South Dakota wearing our Arcimoto T’s, would be a sight to behold.  We should all have received our FUV reservation deliveries by that time. Smile

Photo      Go To Post #1
[Image: F.jpg][Image: u.jpg][Image: V.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
Rickb, that sounds like a good time!

Nice thought, Pax, but I'd probably wreck if I saw another FUV. At least in the first year or two. Hopefully, I become a trendsetter. Of course, then I'd need something else, because I have this innate need to be different.
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
After completing all of my motorcycle safety training, I am almost certain to keep both hands on the handlebars, but if I did the FUV wave, it would more likely turn out to read FU. Smile