FUV Sightings
    Go To Post #1
I've had my Honda Silverwing trike in four different states and have only seen two other Silverwing trike conversions in the six years I have owned it - neither were the same make/model conversion as mine. There is a CanAm Spyder & Polaris Slingshot dealer in my town, but Spyders & Slingshots on the street are still a rare sight. I suspect FUVs will be even more uncommon for a while.
    Go To Post #1
In my neck of the woods, I have experienced a few Spyder sightings, however, have only seen 2 Slingshots in the 7 years we’ve lived here.

When I finally do take delivery of my FUV, I anticipate questions from interested people every time I take it out for a fun/utility run. I’m not that social, but will look forward to discussing my experience with folks that have real interest in the FUV.

Go To Post #1
I've seen two Spyders and a Slingshot around here. The Slingshot was a surprise. Had to look the darned thing up to figure out what it was.
    Go To Post #1
I live just south of Silicon Valley, but travel to the peninsula on occasion for business.  If I take the FUV, I suspect I'll get all kinds of questions from the techies.  I have a friend that works at Apple and he rides his motorcycle to work everyday.  He knows about the FUV.  He's more of a vintage bike kinda guy, but it'll be interesting to see what he thinks about the FUV.
    Go To Post #1
We drive an EV truck with  "Solar Powered Electric Truck"   and get a lot of questions- even had some one follow my wife home to look at it.  I suspect the FUV will get even more attention and questions. My first EV truck I had a NoFUELN  license plate
I want to put some signage on it- not sure what.  Promotion is important - keep my stocks up!
    Go To Post #1
I'm thinking of asking for a stack of postcards when I get mine so I can hand em out. Also if they want to slap their name all over it like the Alphas, I'm all for it. Spread the word!
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Me too!  I’ll be happy to take a stack of Arcimoto business cards in the lockable glove box.  Perhaps my personalized motorcycle plate will read Arcimoto.com!  Smile  

Unlike me to be overly optimistic, but the AMP will unlikely be able to keep up with the demand for the built to order FUVs. A good thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Don't know if you guys remember the Arcimoto App, here's the address - https://www.arcimoto.com/2017/04/spring-...17-update/

I have no interest in renting my FUV, however the video states you can offer test drives. If the person purchases an FUV, Arcimoto will pay you $200.
It would be nice if any Arcimoto business cards they may provide would contain a unique owner identification number or such, so the same $200 incentive
would be available should a purchase occur.
[+] 2 users Like Buzzard Bait's post
    Go To Post #1
Come June 9th when we take delivery of our FUV, it will be seen a lot around Newport, Oregon  And I'm hoping the range on the new batteries will at least get me to the Corvallis and back where I travel at least once a month. (52 miles each way)

I like the idea of having postcards to hand out.  I would even offer to print them since I run a printshop.

Cheers
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
June 9? Is that a date they've given you?