Doors!
    Go To Post #1
Eager to see 4 hardshell doors/body color matched installed on my White Hot Arcimoto.  Also curious about the individual door weight, how easily they swap on/off, and store in my limited garage space.

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
It's interesting how the doors don't get much FaceTime from Arcimoto. No real videos showing them off. I see a crack between the door and the window. I would think that will make some pretty nasty noise as you hit higher speed.

I never loved my ragtop on my Jeep.. it was loud... But I also didn't mind it because it did the job.
    Go To Post #1
Sadly, this original post is almost 2 years old Sad Haven’t really gotten that much further. Hard half doors are working toward production in the next few months, maybe.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Still waiting for a decent completion of the full doors. I notice the deliverator full door has changed and looks very nice.

I will only buy an fuv that has full doors. It would be cozy... If the front seat could recline, that would be awesome..

Full doors please
    Go To Post #1
I need doors. I'm getting funds together to buy... But I need doors. Lol. I hope they come. Full door.
    Go To Post #1
Anyone heard anything about doors? I'm starting to really wish I had bought the soft-doors which are no longer available.
    Go To Post #1
(04-05-2021, 04:55 PM)sobercreature Wrote: Anyone heard anything about doors?  I'm starting to really wish I had bought the soft-doors which are no longer available.

According to the Q1 earnings call, Q3 is when they'll be ready. I got an email last week requesting preferences for delivery / paint to match / vinyl to match.
    Go To Post #1
I have received a message that the engineers have given up on full doors. Not surprising to me as when we had a Signature series I did a mock up on doors and the rear doors were not working at all due to hinge configuration. Half doors are in production in July.
    Go To Post #1
I really hope they do make full doors for existing FUVs. At least as "removable upper soft plastic windows" that attach to the hard half doors if nothing else. (Like the top part of CreativeGuy's one of a kind full soft doors.) I just want "complete coverage from blown/splashed-in rain" in the Winter.
    Go To Post #1
I heard Dave Umbers sent sample curtains to AMP. I would be happy to have half hard doors and then the curtains as a backup option in really bad weather