Kepesk's Live Amp Feed
    Go To Post #1
(06-11-2018, 06:30 AM)jimball Wrote: I kinda like that yellow one!

Bumblebee yellow?  No way!  That's 'hey, look at me' yellow. Big Grin

I have a feeling that's the color I will be ordering. Smile
I may go with “Hey, I see you” yellow too.  I suggest you color match your trailer yellow and lock in the vanity plate “BUMBLB”.  Option 2:  Do a BUMBLB wrap on the trailer.

Attached Files
.jpeg   999CFAE0-C1E6-4E04-98D9-21010D21C6DE.jpeg (Size: 159.16 KB / Downloads: 77)

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My wife did not like the yellow for me until I mentioned safety, so now I too am considering "Safety Yellow".

BTW, I actually kinda like the way yellow looks, especially with the racing stripes.
[+] 1 user Likes Trik's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-11-2018, 01:43 PM)Rickb Wrote: I may go with “Hey, I see you” yellow too.  I suggest you color match your trailer yellow and lock in the vanity plate “BUMBLB”.  Option 2:  Do a BUMBLB wrap on the trailer.

I hope we hear something positive about the trailer hitch option in the next few months.  If my reserve number comes up and there is still no trailer hitch available, it could be a deal breaker for me.  I'm retired, so other than driving my wife 10 blocks to work every day, there is no 'commute' for us.  That lockable box for the rear deck does not appear to be able to hold much, so without a saddlebag option or a trailer option, it's not going to be very useful as our primary shopping vehicle, and definitely not as a recreational vehicle to take on weekend camping trips to the area state parks and lakes.

I know that Arcimoto has promised a trailer hitch option, but I can't help but be nervous as we get closer to seeing mass production.  Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm liking the orange one the best at the moment. I used to have a bike that was the color "Mango" that is very similar (but was unfortunately stolen).
    Go To Post #1
(06-11-2018, 08:18 PM)jimball Wrote: I hope we hear something positive about the trailer hitch option in the next few months.  If my reserve number comes up and there is still no trailer hitch available, it could be a deal breaker for me.  I'm retired, so other than driving my wife 10 blocks to work every day, there is no 'commute' for us.  That lockable box for the rear deck does not appear to be able to hold much, so without a saddlebag option or a trailer option, it's not going to be very useful as our primary shopping vehicle, and definitely not as a recreational vehicle to take on weekend camping trips to the area state parks and lakes.

I know that Arcimoto has promised a trailer hitch option, but I can't help but be nervous as we get closer to seeing mass production.  Undecided
Arcimoto’s Diana Standish, Mechanical Engineer is working on the FUV options.  She’s doing some cool stuff and my guess is Diana will deliver on the hitch option.  I’m not usually overly optimistic, but Arcimoto has a proven performance track record over the years.  Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post