Preorder #20 checking in!
    Go To Post #1
Just discovered this forum, so figured with production coming soon, I should join and introduce myself!

Became an "Arcimoto Angel" forever ago when they had that program, (yes, even before Nathan Fillion shared it - that was just icing) and placed my deposit as soon as the page went live.

Invested in the IPO, and have bought even more shares since.

Been waiting…  "a while."  Looking forward to getting my spaceship soon!

I live in Oregon, but not in the same city as Arcimoto HQ.  (Should be a single vehicle charge to drive it home from the factory, though - I'll probably take a bus or train there when it's ready.) I made the decision in 2004 when we bought our Prius that it was going to be the last gasoline car I purchased. That poor Prius is still chugging along at over 180,000 miles, waiting for the Arcimoto to replace it.

Attached Files
.png   Arcimoto Preorder.png (Size: 16.08 KB / Downloads: 199)
.png   Arcimoto Wings.png (Size: 19.03 KB / Downloads: 198)
.png   Arcimoto Preorder 20.png (Size: 32.38 KB / Downloads: 198)
.png   Arcimoto IPO.png (Size: 33.3 KB / Downloads: 198)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Hah! That's awesome. I made the decision in the 90s that I was not going to buy a new vehicle until I could get an electric one... so long story short, the FUV will be my first vehicle purchased new.

I'm a LITTLE behind you at 66, but only because I didn't hear about the darned thing till 2011 (despite never having lived more thank 5 miles from their shop).

The wait is almost over! I'm looking forward to seeing any photos of yours that you might choose to post. Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
Congratulations on the #20, I am around 1300 or so, but already have my charger and solar panels up and running to charge mine when I get it. I hope the production line is up and running this year.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome CharonPDX.  20 is a good number and you are a longtime supporter indeed!  I hope to see photos of all reservationist Forum members alongside their FUVs upon delivery over the next year as production ramps.

Go To Post #1
Welcome aboard CharonPDX! It is always great to welcome a new member to this growing group.