Quiet on the FUV Forum
    Go To Post #1
It’s oddly quiet on the FUV Forum as well as all other Three Wheeler Forums.  We must be running out of steam or talked out while waiting patiently for formal invitations to configure our reservation #’s and taking delivery of our Arcimoto FUVs and EMV SOLOs.  Elio Forum members appear to be waiting patiently on delivery of Elio Marketing’s Eliocoin. Q4 2018-2019 should prove to be very good years for three wheeler fun!

Go To Post #1
Yeah, on the FUV front, there has been a couple of articles that don't really give any new info. No new photos or info concerning production since the Get AMPed event.

The biggest recent thing is the new store: https://app.greenrope.com/c1.pl?169c7282...gn=4776358

Other than that... just waiting patiently for the beta reveal.
    Go To Post #1
The news that I am waiting for is
1. NHTSA approval
2. HULA orders begin shipping
3. Ordering website is up
4. App available
5. Experience center(s) open
6. Partnership announcements
7. My FUV has been shipped

Number 7 is my favorite.
[+] 6 users Like shome's post
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto should try to make once or twice weekly progress updates to their FB page showing all of us future owners the movement of FUVs through the assembly lines. Photos of huge piles of frames, body panels, etc. will go a long way toward feeding our cravings for reassurance that everything is going according to plan. We are an insecure bunch, not to mention impatient. They are supposed to be building 25 pilot vehicles now. Show us, please!
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Jim, I think they are in the process of building the 15 Betas needed for testing and experience centers, followed up with the 25 Pilots for experience centers, early fleets, and a few lucky customers. With that said, I’d like to see those being assembled and rolling of the line too.

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I like jimball's idea. A brief weekly update would be great for all of us and probably help with the stock price too. Not a big effort just a paragraph or two as no one wants to detract from the progress being made.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
They are in the process of building the betas. Also, they did post some photos of their inventory to Twitter. https://twitter.com/arcimoto/status/1012...10913?s=19
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Has anyone heard or seen an approximate cost of the battery upgrade for the FUV?  Some other sites for electric small vehicle indicate $2k to $3k for upgraded batteries.  I would love to see an accessories list with approximate costs per added item.
    Go To Post #1
I've been curious about the design for the full doors including the hinging mechanism.  Those curved tubes look to be challenging, especially when considering removable doors.  Nonetheless, they've made tremendous overall progress so far, so the solution should be pretty cool.
    Go To Post #1
(07-07-2018, 06:56 PM)2Eagle Wrote: Has anyone heard or seen an approximate cost of the battery upgrade for the FUV?  Some other sites for electric small vehicle indicate $2k to $3k for upgraded batteries.  I would love to see an accessories list with approximate costs per added item.

They are in the process of finalizing the on-line configurator and said that it will be released soon.  If we ass.u.me there will be a few 2018 Q4 reservationist deliveries the configurator should be up and running in a month or two.

(07-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Tightapex Wrote: I've been curious about the design for the full doors including the hinging mechanism.  Those curved tubes look to be challenging, especially when considering removable doors.  Nonetheless, they've made tremendous overall progress so far, so the solution should be pretty cool.
The good news is that the hinging mechanism was used to attach the quarter panel soft shell doors on the Signature Series.  The Softshell/Hardshell doors can easily be molded to fit any opening.  The most difficult design and engineering challenge for ease of attaching/detaching the hard or soft shell enclosure options was that hinging mechanism.

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post