Production counter?
    Go To Post #1
Does anyone from Arcimoto still watch this forum?

I think all of us with reservations are constantly wondering how production is progressing.  It's unreasonable to expect Arcimoto to constantly write little articles to fulfill our desire to know what's going on, but I wonder how hard it would be for Arcimoto to put a simple counter on either their FB page or website that showed a running count of the total number of completed FUV's?  Could this be automated and tied to their inventory records?  I wonder if Arcimoto would be willing to consider this?  I, for one, would be fascinated watching the numbers climb & also tracking the slow increase in rate of production from what seems to presently be 2 or 3 per week to their eventual daily production goal.
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
I do! However, little left to say while waiting patiently on reservationist production vehicles to startup. Arcimoto does a reasonably good job of progress reporting on their Facebook page. The Reservationist FUV scaled production #’s was stated at 200 units per week based on a single work shift. I hope that counter starts clicking off the numbers early Q1 2019.

Go To Post #1
A quick note, a counter, I know either will take a bit, probably not much, work. Either way I think we are all wishing for a little bit more progress reporting without causing a burden for AM.