FUV test riders & owners
    Go To Post #1
We are a rare breed.  Although the numbers are climbing weekly, there are still only a relatively few people in this country who have had the privilege of actually driving an FUV.  Identify yourself!  Change your avatar to a pic of yourself in an FUV.

The Few!  The Proud! The FUV Test Drivers!  (We will not have this distinction for long, so grab the glory while you can! Big Grin  Tongue  Heart

(Yes, this smacks of snobbery and elitism.  So be it!) Rolleyes Cool Tongue
    Go To Post #1
Coolest idea I’ve heard in a long time.  I’m all in!  If you’ve test driven the Arcimoto, have a proof of test drive photo it’s your only logical Avatar. Join the FUN!  BETTER YET, IF YOU ALREADY OWN A SIGNATURE SERIES ARCIMOTO. ?

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Changed mine! Test drove the orange one I'm next to, and also test drove blue, in the background, to compare setups. Here's a bigger picture.

[Image: fuv.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
It me on a test drive almost exactly a year ago:
[Image: 22555044_10159576256225074_8930498273604...e=5C632D68]

And I'm probably in the background of this photo or one a few before or after it: [Image: 1914253_277892690073_2846512_n.jpg?_nc_c...e=5C5080AE]
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
I've just updated my owner pic.  I have had the privilege and fun to be driving Goldie, #6 Signature Series FUV since June 2018.  I've probably logged more miles on an FUV outside of the company. 2,683 and counting.  I continue to be amazed and impressed by this glorious machine.  Sure, there have been some hiccups and down time, but that's one of the main reason I'm putting all these miles on Goldie - So that AM can refine and produce an amazing vehicle.

Cheers,
Steve in Newport.

[Image: IMG-2608.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
That’s an award winning pic of you and Goldie! I can hardly wait to update my test drive pic with my owner pic.  A BIG thanks to both you and PAX for sharing your Sig Series experiences.

Go To Post #1
Here is my recent test drive picture from Kansas City.  I was very impressed.
[Image: 20181006-131528.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like gregbinahurry's post