Q3 2018 Financial Results Webcast Friday
    Go To Post #1
The new specs change a little - not too much. I see the power plant is now 25Kw per motor and not 28.8. The weight is up to 1100 lbs from about 1025.
    Go To Post #1
(11-17-2018, 04:57 AM)Kepesk Wrote: No, they're doing a secondary stock offering.  The part about the cash shortage is in the financial statements and press release: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...-Corporate

Has anyone heard how many shares were sold over the weekend?
    Go To Post #1
Don't know how many shares sold over the weekend, but the stock dropped $0.64 cents today, to $2.30 a share, so if you bought ($3.00/share,) you immediately lost over 20% of your investment. I was really tempted to invest again, especially with no minimum investment, but with the asking price already over the then-current trading price....

(Note: If you want to invest, you still have 15 minutes as of my reply.)

Edit: Out of curiosity, I just called the "for investment questions" phone number. The woman who answered gave me Mark's personal cell phone number to call. He didn't answer.  It is the same number on the business card he gave me back in 2010, so nice to know he has kept his same phone number for a long time. :-P
    Go To Post #1
You lost only if you bought at $3.00 and sold at $2.30. I can only imagine and look forward to the gain on $FUV as a long term investor. ?

Go To Post #1
True, but you'd gain more if you just bought at market value rather than direct from Arcimoto. I fully agree that "supporting Arcimoto" is my primary purpose for investing, with investment as a secondary aim. But when they're specifically having an offering price that far above market, they're only going to get the hardest of hard core "backing the company" investors, no institutional at that price.

And they dropped to $2.17 today. :-(

I hope they raised enough to make it through to manufacturing and/or get more business loans. Heck, Arci, if you're pretty darned sure that deliveries will start in January, contact the first few dozen preorders and let them(us) lock in their orders for a further, say, $5000 initial payment. I'd pay that right now, even two months out from delivery. (Look at Tesla Roadster v2 preorders - they have hundreds of people who prepaid the entire $245,000 for the "Founders Series", and thousands who have put down the $50,000 deposit on the "regular" one.)
    Go To Post #1
I’m not interested in making a non-refundable deposit and or prepayment until the technical specs are finalized, the AMP is up and running, and  the official invitation to order is emailed with a promised delivery date.  That is Arcimoto’s business model and no need to change it. IMO

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
It was reassuring to hear that the officers and directors bought about half of the stock in the public offering ( over 270,000 shares ).
It tells me that they have very high confidence that the FUV will be successfully brought to market.  This info was from GuruFocus that someone posted on Facebook today.
[+] 3 users Like gregbinahurry's post
    Go To Post #1
What is reassuring to me was the fun, smiles on their faces, Team Arcimoto Thanksgiving photo, along with all the recent progress, my test drive, AMP tour, and meeting a few of those dedicated Team members in person. Technically the FUV has been brought to market with deliveries made to paying customers.

I can make assumptions regarding production status based on tangible progress with available funding, however, when it comes to making assumptions about Arcimoto’s financial statements and future funding, I’ll leave that up to Frohnmayer and his team of financial experts.  I can barely understand my personal finances, let alone a new startup vehicle manufacturers.  Arcimoto has a solid business model, little if any debt, a solid product close to production scale, and will no doubt have solid financial backing needed to insure the start of the 3000+ reservationist FUVs to generate $45 Million in retail sales revenue.   IMO.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post