Facebook Forum Stress
    Go To Post #1
It might be an odd catch. When I go the the preorder page.......I can’t find the pre-order color options back. Cool to be a 2 FUV family. 2 X the FUN!

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
My wife has this dream of getting two FUVs, popping a kid into the back of each, and driving them to the beach. It sounds pretty great to me.
    Go To Post #1
Your kids will think it’s even greater living the dream.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Who are the Trolls posting on the Arcimoto FB page? Are these Elio customers who have realized their preorder deposits are sitting in an anonymous offshore account somewhere and they cannot stand that FUV customers are actually on the cusp of receiving theirs.? Are they Elio employees? (Does Elio even have any employees?)
    Go To Post #1
(12-11-2018, 12:53 AM)jimball Wrote: Who are the Trolls posting on the Arcimoto FB page?  Are these Elio customers who have realized their preorder deposits are sitting in an anonymous offshore account somewhere and they cannot stand that FUV customers are actually on the cusp of receiving theirs.?  Are they Elio employees? (Does Elio even have any employees?)
The ‘Trolls’ you reference seem to be focusing their negative posts to Arcimoto’s financials and the $FUV not so much the FUV.  They are likely long/short stock traders attempting to profit by influencing the market. 

Most of the Elio reservationists seem to have little or no interest in EVs. However, there are a few members that post positive support, like the idea of having options,  and follow both the Arcimoto and SOLO Threads on the Elio Owner’s Forum.

Go To Post #1
After cooling down from dealing with trolls I applied to rejoin the Facebook page but I guess they aren’t interested because my application has been ignored. Maybe it’s a good thing.
    Go To Post #1
Both The FUV Forum and Arcimoto’s Facebook Page are essentially stress free!  Smile