A-Series Production Schedule
    Go To Post #1
I was told about this when I spoke to the AM folks when they were in Boulder this fall. I"m not too worried about the longevity of the decals as I have them on my RV and they have held up fine. BUT I'm not crazy about this approach although I do see a big cost saving in production by not having to paint. That being said I will strongly consider having no decals and getting a custom paint job after delivery.
    Go To Post #1
(12-10-2018, 06:49 PM)ricschug Wrote: I was told about this when I spoke to the AM folks when they were in Boulder this fall. I"m not too worried about the longevity of the decals as I have them on my RV and they have held up fine. BUT I'm not crazy about this approach although I do see a big cost saving in production by not having to paint. That being said I will strongly consider having no decals and getting a custom paint job after delivery.
I agree on the advantages of the no paint/paint booth issue.  However, initially my understanding was the molded plastic body panels were going to be color injected...to provide the 6 most popular color options for the base model:  Black, White, Silver, Red, Blue, Green.   Good to know the vinyl wrap holds up in the long term.  Thanks.

Color based on this:

[Image: 912-C6-FD7-B547-4-BC9-9-BD1-33-E24-E7-A0347.jpg]

Go To Post #1
So very quiet.

[Image: 2-C5789-BA-1-DFF-4-B99-8-F24-D5-BDACA58-A55.gif]

Go To Post #1
We're all holding our breath.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-28-2019, 06:30 AM)Rickb Wrote: So very quiet.

Little to discuss when Arcimoto is not telling us anything new about production, development of the doors or other accessories.  We haven't even seen a sneak peek photo of the new integrated headlight.  The little candid photos of the FUV around the country are nice, but not much there to chew on in this forum.
    Go To Post #1
Considering where they are supposed to be in the production process I'm hoping for a bunch of info very soon, hint, hint.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Shhhhh… do you hear that? Its the sound of the future unfolding.
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-28-2019, 06:30 AM)Rickb Wrote: So very quiet.

I prefer quiet to the endless boasting and bickering on some other electric car forums. I give thanks for the polite community here.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan21's post
    Go To Post #1
If that last newsletter is any indication, some of us should be getting our calls this week...
???
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
Wink      Go To Post #1
(01-28-2019, 09:04 PM)Kepesk Wrote: If that last newsletter is any indication, some of us should be getting our calls this week...
???

Awesome, very exciting for sure. Hope it happens tomorrow [Image: wink.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post