#698 - Tom here
    Go To Post #1
I could buy a used leaf but I would rather drive around in an FUV. Also I can fit the FUV in my garage but I can’t fit a leaf in there.

P.s. I’m the Tom that ditched Brian at the Facebook group. I can’t resist responding to trolls but I was getting tired of his nonsense so here I am.
[+] 2 users Like Tom's post
    Go To Post #1
That deserves a double welcome aboard!  Lots of good people posting on that Facebook Group, but it was turning into exhausting debate.  Jacob hosts the best FUV Forum.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I wouldn't underestimate the demand for the extended battery option. For myself I would like to see a range of 250mi but I will have to live with the 130. So for me the extended battery is a bare minimum. I suspect I am not alone.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
I would prefer the extended battery option, but like the vast majority that will use the FUV as an urban commuter and driving the typical 33 miles per day I can’t justify the added $2K. I’m not underestimating the need, but just stating that it would be odd to initially roll out the extended battery when the vast majority of the 3000+ reservations need 70. As an earlier reservation holder I would selfishly rather not be passed over on the initial production run.

Go To Post #1
You probably have a better handle on the profile of reservation than I but I'm thinking that there may be two general groups. First the commuters, as you suggest, and secondly, the group I'm in, that want the FUV as additional transportation such as when traveling in an RV or aging bikers that want something safer and more stable. This is most likely a smaller group so I suspect that you need not worry the commuters will most likely get higher consideration.
    Go To Post #1
(11-21-2018, 10:17 PM)AnimalCage Wrote: I thought I read somewhere that cancellations would be turned into rentail vehicles, so no one's queue number would be changing.  Yes?  No?

Yes but they weren't always doing that.  I went from 66 to 60 in the last 7 years or so.
    Go To Post #1
(11-23-2018, 03:46 PM)ricschug Wrote: You probably have a better handle on the profile of reservation than I but I'm thinking that there may be two general groups. First the commuters, as you suggest, and secondly, the group I'm in, that want the FUV as additional transportation such as when traveling in an RV or aging bikers that want something safer and more stable. This is most likely a smaller group so I suspect that you need not worry the commuters will most likely get higher consideration.
I agree.  Keep in mind my thoughts are based on someone posting Arcimoto’s plan is to initially roll out fully loaded FUV’s.........and that’s odd because there isn’t much to load it with except for the extended range battery.  My hope is that we can simply order the base model with options including the extended range battery at the time of the official invite to order and not be forced to wait for base model production.   We should know soon.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post