Anyone have access to Portland Business Journal?
    Go To Post #1
I wish I could read this, but I'm not subscribing just for one article:

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/new...-into.html

Anyone have access and want to summarize?
    Go To Post #1
Go to Google News. Search for Arcimoto. Find this article in the listing. Click the link. Use your browser's "Reader Mode" immediately after the article loads.

Basically, it mentions the stock offering, that it was done to continue company operation, listing how much Frohnmayer and other board members contributed, blamed the stock drop on the Q3 financial call, etc. Part of the problem was the decision to fully build out their factory ahead of time, rather than doing small-scale production to fund the full factory. This both increased costs, and delayed production.

Frohnmayer says they will build 6 more test vehicles by the end of the year, customer deliveries "Q1".
[+] 3 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks!
    Go To Post #1
Thanks, that explains a lot! Perhaps the build rate for Q1 will be much higher that expected. Sure would be nice to have some rough estimates of shipments so we can know when to plan a trip to Oregon
    Go To Post #1
"Frohnmayer says they will build 6 more test vehicles by the end of the year, customer deliveries "Q1".

So everyone can forget getting one in 2019? Right now my tally is 12 or so test vehicles in the first quarter 2019. What the heck are they doing for the next nine months beside building just 6 more?

4D
    Go To Post #1
(03-29-2019, 11:28 AM)4dthinker Wrote: "Frohnmayer says they will build 6 more test vehicles by the end of the year, customer deliveries "Q1".

So everyone can forget getting one in 2019? Right now my tally is 12 or so test vehicles in the first quarter 2019. What the heck are they doing for the next nine months beside building just 6 more?

4D
Those are for sending to feds for motorcycle testing and certification. See here https://fuvowners.com/showthread.php?tid=627&page=5
    Go To Post #1
It would not be wise to crank up the production line before validation and certifications are complete. I'm sure there will be clarification on all of this during the imminent call.
    Go To Post #1
Is he saying 6 more test vehicles by end of fiscal year? Do we know when their fiscal year runs? Is that end of this month? Q1 would line up with June then.
    Go To Post #1
Please note that the original post everyone is getting worked up about was dated December 04, 2018. The Portland Business Journal article is several months out of date.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-29-2019, 06:54 PM)jimball Wrote: Please note that the original post everyone is getting worked up about was dated December 04, 2018.  The Portland Business Journal article is several months out of date.

Haha good call! I was super confused!  Big Grin