Wired Article
    Go To Post #1
We all know the FUV makes city driving a blast, but here's some more confirmation:

https://www.wired.com/story/arcimoto-fuv...ectric/amp
[+] 3 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I’m WIRED!

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I’m also AMPED!

Go To Post #1
The wired article states, “deliveries begin next year and in the first half of 2019 Arcimoto is aiming to sell 185 vehicles”.  I’m hoping that # is a typo error since previous Arcimoto statements have indicated most if not all of the reservationist vehicles deliver in 2019.  Frankly, I’m not wired for 2019 production delays.

Go To Post #1
(12-23-2018, 05:01 AM)Rickb Wrote: The wired article states, “deliveries begin next year and in the first half of 2019 Arcimoto is aiming to sell 185 vehicles”.  I’m hoping that # is a typo error since previous Arcimoto statements have indicated most if not all of the reservationist vehicles deliver in 2019.  Frankly, I’m not wired for 2019 production delays.

I may be forced to abandon my plans to get an FUV if I cannot take delivery in 2019 for the simple fact that my current vehicles are wearing out.  My ford Explorer is a 2002 and my Honda Silverwing is a 2009.  I can only afford one vehicle loan at a time.  If either shoots craps before I can get an FUV, I'll have to look at my alternatives. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm kinda in the same situation, I need to make a move this year as the miles are getting high on my old truck. Plan "b" is looking like a used Nissan leaf.
    Go To Post #1
Guess we are all getting tired of waiting. Me too. I may also abandon the FUV and do something else as well if we don't take delivery next year. The new Indians are looking pretty good.
    Go To Post #1
I'm actually in the same boat. My junker finally went kaput a few weeks ago, and we're limping along with one vehicle, but that's a major burden since my wife and I both work and have kids in day care. If we give in and buy a secondary vehicle now, we won't be able to afford an FUV for at least a year, maybe more

But if we don't get that phone call or at least hear some news soon, it's going to be tough to avoid doing that.
    Go To Post #1
I’ve been waiting patiently for 10 years, finally test drove the FUV, and want it even more. However, at this point in the process when things appear to be on a roll, telling me delivery is 2019, takes me well beyond hopeful and assures me that delivery will be 2019.

Go To Post #1
(12-23-2018, 05:01 AM)Rickb Wrote: The wired article states, “deliveries begin next year and in the first half of 2019 Arcimoto is aiming to sell 185 vehicles”.  I’m hoping that # is a typo error since previous Arcimoto statements have indicated most if not all of the reservationist vehicles deliver in 2019.  Frankly, I’m not wired for 2019 production delays.

Check my emphasis. I read it as that they were going to be cautious ramping up in the first half of the year, then go full-bore the second half of the year and deliver all reservations in the second half.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post