January 2019 Newsletter
    Go To Post #1
It certainly makes a lot of sense to deliver the first 200 to local areas to facilitate any work that may be needed at the beginning of production. But after that AMP NOT make customers wait until there is local service in their specific areas. Give them the option but forcing them to wait will upset folks I'm sure. Since I would not use a local service shop even if it was nearby I would be very upset having to wait. Let the customers decide.

(01-07-2019, 07:22 AM)Rickb Wrote: Post of the Day!  You are 100% correct!  I read it to mean the goal is to start scaled retail reservation deliveries Q1 2020.......not finish by.  The A Team continues to be on schedule for retail production deliveries.  Bubble patched, inflated, and good as new.
I guess I don't understand what is not clear about "deliver all" and "by the end of"?
    Go To Post #1
My guess it comes down to both service and delivery, for shipping to be affordable they really need an East coast distribution point of some kind.

I happen to be in the logistics business and would be happy to offer any assistance I can........
    Go To Post #1
(01-07-2019, 02:38 PM)ricschug Wrote: It certainly makes a lot of sense to deliver the first 200 to local areas to facilitate any work that may be needed at the beginning of production. But after that AMP NOT make customers wait until there is local service in their specific areas. Give them the option but forcing them to wait will upset folks I'm sure. Since I would not use a local service shop even if it was nearby I would be very upset having to wait. Let the customers decide.

I guess I don't understand what is not clear about "deliver all" and "by the end of"?
Obviously it wasn’t quite clear to me, since I gatherered it was “deliver all” by the “end of 2020” not the end of Q1 2020.   Excuuuuuuuuuuuse  me!

Go To Post #1
(01-07-2019, 09:10 PM)Rickb Wrote: Obviously it wasn’t quite clear to me, since I gatherered it was “deliver all” by the “end of 2020” not the end of Q1 2020.   Excuuuuuuuuuuuse  me!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be sarcastic, was just highlighting the critical points. I thought Mark F. was being very clear and did a good job of reducing all the rumors and concerns about not knowing timeline status. I didn't want to see them start up again.