90 Mile Ramge? (Correction: 100!)
    Go To Post #1
Correct. The new base model and extended battery specs have yet to be announced. All we know is the initial 100-mile EverGreen models are somewhere in the middle.

I like that name.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 06:29 AM)Rickb Wrote: Hang in until the numbers are finalized. Smile  It sounds like the base model range is bumped to 100 miles and may increase after shedding some vehicle weight on the final production models..........with shorter/longer range options in the future.

(01-17-2019, 07:04 AM)SparkE Wrote: Well, (as already pointed out) nothing is finalized yet. Unless your res # is very, very early, you should hear LOTS and LOTS about the range of the production model when people first get their hands on them.

Also, the FB post from "Jonathan of Arcimoto" mentioned that the early vehicles will all be the same battery capacity but "we plan to offer both shorter and longer range battery options" later.

Of course, if you can't wait, you can't wait.

I felt very safe with the 130 mile number. Less than that gives me range anxiety. The longer I wait, the more miles I'll be putting on my Subaru, which will require replacement sooner rather than later if I don't buy another commuter vehicle.

There are still a few months until Spring to watch the chatter. Have no doubt, I'm an Arcimaniac, its just my need for range seems slightly out of reach for now.
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm hoping that by the time my number is next (Q4, 19?) that the 130 mile option is back.  The ability to ride from my home to Joplin, Mo. (35 miles one way) is important.  While shopping & dining in Joplin, I drive up to another 10-12 miles.  The highway to Joplin has a posted 55 mph max, with a 3/4 mile stretch in Kansas that is 65 mph.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 04:56 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Correct.  The new base model and extended battery specs have yet to be announced.  All we know is the initial 100-mile EverGreen models are somewhere in the middle.

I like that name.
So Arcimoto’s recent website base model performance spec change to the ‘new’ 100-miles isn’t the formal indication of the retail FUV base model range? No mention it’s exclusive to EverGreen models.  Am I missing something?

Go To Post #1
On their specs page, they now mention shorter and longer range battery options. But not all the info that Jon and Mark have let us in on is on the website yet.
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 05:38 PM)Kepesk Wrote: On their specs page, they now mention shorter and longer range battery options.  But not all the info that Jon and Mark have let us in on is on the website yet.
I understand the shorter/longer range options.  My question is why would they take the time to change the base model target performance specs from 70/130 to the new 100 mile range unless they are certain of that target base model change? A newbie looking at the “NEW” target specs would now ass.u.me the range to be 100 miles...............with shorter/longer options.

[Image: 67-E0966-E-6-B7-C-4-ACB-BF5-F-F7-D46-C28366-E.jpg]

Go To Post #1
Just a thought. Perhaps AM could send an email to their ~3200 pre-orders and ask which option they would prefer. At least it would put some weight to the options wanted. I would also suggest to send them as blind copies.
    Go To Post #1
Since all of the information we have up till now was merely target specs I expected the actual specs to change. My threshold was 100 miles of range, I would like more and probably willing to pay more for that range, so now it will come down to what will the cost come in at.
    Go To Post #1
I hope that when Arcimoto sends me an email regarding options, it’s my official invite to order. Smile

Also, I am somewhat disappointed in the $19,900 MSRP for the 185 EverGreen FUVs.  The Arcimoto stated average optioned $15K msrp would be more acceptable. Seems like a group of exclusive reservationist $FUV club members with extra cash on hand and somewhat unlike Team Arcimoto.   Unless of course the targeted $15K is the finalized $19,900 retail MSRP and the $11,900 base will be bumped accordingly.

Hey Jacob, are you buying one of the EverGreen Editions?

Go To Post #1
Wait, $19,900? I must have missed that detail somewhere.

I mean yeah, probably, but I sure hope it has some good options included.