90 Mile Ramge? (Correction: 100!)
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 07:10 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Wait, $19,900?  I must have missed that detail somewhere.

I mean yeah, probably, but I sure hope it has some good options included.
I read through all the premier series info on arcimoto’s website earlier this morning......the $19,900 pricing, list of options included, etc..  When I click on the link now, I get a 404 not found message.  Wish I would have done a screen shot of the FUV Premier Series info.  Maybe it will link later in the day or Arcimoto scrapped it. Odd.  I assumed when you referenced the EverGreen you had seen the info.

Click on the attachment to enlarge for the link: 

[Image: FBD96-EB1-DFBB-48-C4-8-B14-918-B2-B83-BD33.jpg]

Go To Post #1
Nope, not at all. I was referring to Jonathan's comments.
    Go To Post #1
$20K is a bit rich for my blood. I may "ride it out" for a few years on the motorbike until I can get a used one for a lot less.
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 09:16 PM)Sniffy Wrote: $20K is a bit rich for my blood.  I may "ride it out" for a few years on the motorbike until I can get a used one for a lot less.
The $20K price point was for the first 185 Premiere Series FUVs.  The retail FUVs remain at the anticipated $11,900 Base Price.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 04:59 PM)jimball Wrote: I'm hoping that by the time my number is next (Q4, 19?) that the 130 mile option is back.  The ability to ride from my home to Joplin, Mo. (35 miles one way) is important.  While shopping & dining in Joplin, I drive up to another 10-12 miles.  The highway to Joplin has a posted 55 mph max, with a 3/4 mile stretch in Kansas that is 65 mph.

Joplin has multiple EV charging locations, including several that are free (7th & Wall streets, the public library, ...). There are also a couple of homes ("just regular people") who have published their homes on PlugShare.com for people in need of emergency charging. I bet they would be tickled pink to see (and get a ride) in a FUV. It's a great way to meet/make new friends if you have a "novelty something" that they are in to (like, say ... an EV).

And, frankly, if 100 miles range is the only model you can buy, it IS "the base model". LATER, there will be a less expensive model, but the 100-mile model is the base for present.
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 10:04 PM)Rickb Wrote: The $20K price point was for the first 185 Premiere Series FUVs.  The retail FUVs remain at the anticipated $11,900 Base Price.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Go To Post #1
Glad we cleared up the 20k issue, that would be a deal breaker for me. However a 12k base model with a 100 mile range gets me excited and ready to buy.
    Go To Post #1
(01-17-2019, 10:43 PM)SparkE Wrote: Joplin has multiple EV charging locations, including several that are free (7th & Wall streets, the public library, ...). There are also a couple of homes ("just regular people") who have published their homes on PlugShare.com for people in need of emergency charging. I bet they would be tickled pink to see (and get a ride) in a FUV. It's a great way to meet/make new friends if you have a "novelty something" that they are in to (like, say ... an EV).

And, frankly, if 100 miles range is the only model you can buy, it IS "the base model". LATER, there will be a less expensive model, but the 100-mile model is the base for present.

I am aware of those.  Unfortunately, none are in close proximity to my regular shopping and dining areas.  I have COPD and cannot walk very far, so parking very far from my destination is not an option.  Parking at a charge station, then taking a taxi or Uber just seems ridiculous.  I NEED that 130 mile range safety cushion.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
dateline=\1547769749 Wrote:[Image: 82-FB203-A-844-F-41-A2-8-AD1-5-E37-DB7-E0-C79.jpg]

I am aware of those.  Unfortunately, none are in close proximity to my regular shopping and dining areas.  I have COPD and cannot walk very far, so parking very far from my destination is not an option.  Parking at a charge station, then taking a taxi or Uber just seems ridiculous.  I NEED that 130 mile range safety cushion.
I can’t walk far either.  I’ve found the TravelScoot meets my personal needs.  Designed and engineered by a pilot with bad knees to fit in his small planes storage compartment:  full day use+ on a charge, weighs under 27#, folds to fit in a carrying case, and will easily fit in the back seat or the rear cargo box of my FUV........electric trike in electric trike.  I use it for airline travel, shopping the hometown malls, and big box stores.  Frankly, not as goofy as it looks.  Thumbs up and referral interest every time I take it out.  https://www.travelscoot.com/
Tap on the image to see it fold!  Smile

[Image: 26070-E61-1-AFE-4-CB1-97-BC-28-E35828-D0-C3.gif]

we wear the mask rhyme scheme

[+] 3 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I want to know how the range is calculated. The EPA has a whole bunch of driving schedules. Which one is used to specify the 100 mile range? Or is it specified at a specific speed? It makes a huge difference.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post