Single 100 mile battery option
    Go To Post #1
(01-21-2019, 02:48 AM)SparkE Wrote: I bought a Chevy Spark EV. it's "a sleeper" : 0-60 in about 7 seconds. Beaten by Tesla, Porche, BMW electrics. It is super hot off the line (400 lb-ft of torque); 0-30 times are pretty much 3 secs.

About the same 0-60 as  BMW 320i.

I looked at those as well, did you have to activate onstar to get all of the features to work?
    Go To Post #1
which features? The ones that go thru OnStar, yes, you have to activate OnStar.
    Go To Post #1
(01-20-2019, 04:57 PM)Rickb Wrote: Yes, it would be cool if the Arcimoto Marketing Team had a ‘direct news feed’ to our FUV Forum.  I recall Eric posting info periodically back in the early days of this forum.  

Jacob, It’s my full time job to beat you to it!  Smile

thank for the smile Rickb. Loved your last line; "Jacob, It's my full time job to beat you to it!" you 2 need to bet a lunch on who gets the most & factual info to the forum first. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes loopy's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2019, 08:10 PM)SparkE Wrote: which features? The ones that go thru OnStar, yes, you have to activate OnStar.

Remote climate and charge control was my main interest. I like the battery in the Spark better than the Leaf but the extra cost of Onstar stinks.

obviously I am still waiting on a FUV but just in case I like to have a backup plan.
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2019, 11:30 PM)Trik Wrote: Remote climate and charge control was my main interest. I like the battery in the Spark better than the Leaf but the extra cost of Onstar stinks.

obviously I am still waiting on a FUV but just in case I like to have a backup plan.

I use the buttons on key fob. Obviously, using the OnStar smartphone app (app also rebranded as "mychevrolet") to do things doesn't work if you don't subscribe to the service.

Again, I just use the fob - works like a charm.
[+] 1 user Likes SparkE's post
    Go To Post #1
(01-22-2019, 08:18 PM)loopy Wrote: thank for the smile Rickb. Loved your last line; "Jacob, It's my full time job to beat you to it!" you 2 need to bet a lunch on who gets the most & factual info to the forum first. Smile
Thanks loopy, but Jacob is afraid to wager!  Smile

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Yes. Yes I am.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post